Newspaper Lapithos Weekly

DeletedUser

yeah well done, good job ! .... plus it might liven the forum up a bit, so even better.

DeletedUser38400

I dont usualy comment but congrats mate on this, we need this more. _And i need to say that you cant never trust to backstabing alliances like LS.
Pericles.(SPQR.)

DeletedUser33512

Certainly looks like it from here, yes - glad you agree. There's certainly nothing untrue in it, it's a matter of interpretation as to what will happen. I'm fairly confident my interpretation is accurate, it normally is. I think my track record on this is a lot better than yours - I said there were severe internal problems, you denied it, but looks like I was right, and you were the ones spreading false propaganda - I suppose you couldn't have done much else, but it must damage your chances of repeating the exercise - nobody in their right mind would believe you after you've been caught out telling untruths.

Arrogance is an ugly quality. :p

DeletedUser46395

Arrogance is an ugly quality. :p

Indeed, that's why I leave it to you lot, along with the untruths and falsehoods. Without Wred about, not many of you bother with facts, it appears. Or leadership, from what I hear.

DeletedUser

Indeed, that's why I leave it to you lot, along with the untruths and falsehoods. Without Wred about, not many of you bother with facts, it appears. Or leadership, from what I hear.

Well the forums are so dead that not many of us bother coming up here at all anymore.

DeletedUser

Well the forums are so dead that not many of us bother coming up here at all anymore.

2 weeks at least of no substantial attacks. are you guys shell shocked from all of your players jumping ship? falling apart? bring it on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 weeks at least of no substantial attacks. are you guys shell shocked from all of your players jumping ship? falling apart? bring it on.
And you are...? If you want to threaten me, bring it in-game pal.

DeletedUser

Who the hell goes -repping, saying pathetic, and then doesn't sign it.. that's pathetic.

Fact is, "pathetic"-guy, that this is a wargame. This Wicker Man figure, who I've never heard of in my years of experience or months on this world, comes on here with empty threats. Bring it ingame, it won't do you any good here.
Pathetic players need to come and talk like they're all that, because they got nothing to show for it.
That's why the ones bigger and more accomplished players don't, because everybody knows what they're worth. If you're not worth squat, don't come crying to us. That's pathetic.

DeletedUser47121

I remember a time when Raf3kik said that "wargy" cant touch him hmm i wonder what he has to say now ;)

DeletedUser46395

Raf say' s a lot of things :/

And sometimes some of them nearly make sense. ;)

Tell me, how many cities have Wargasm taken from Raf today? Looks like 3 to me. Of course, Raf will tell you that taking 3 cities means nothing at all, 3 cities aren't important, and that the DBP he's received from you in exchange make it a moral victory for him. And who knows, he might actually believe that. ;)

But of course it doesn't mean that BDL are in trouble, the fact that they're losing cities on all fronts is merely a master strategy thought out by, well, a master strategist who's leading from the front - in VM...;)

DeletedUser46395

Who the hell goes -repping, saying pathetic, and then doesn't sign it.. that's pathetic.

Fact is, "pathetic"-guy, that this is a wargame. This Wicker Man figure, who I've never heard of in my years of experience or months on this world, comes on here with empty threats. Bring it ingame, it won't do you any good here.
Pathetic players need to come and talk like they're all that, because they got nothing to show for it.
That's why the ones bigger and more accomplished players don't, because everybody knows what they're worth. If you're not worth squat, don't come crying to us. That's pathetic.

Sorry, just for me ('cos I'm not very intelligent, just ask Raf ;)) could you please point out the threat? All I can see is an in-game challenge.

DeletedUser

It wasn't exactly a threat as it had no value at all and no real threat was present.
But real threats on here are the same as in-game challenges, and I don't tend to take those lightly. I love them, welcome them and then send the punk who brings it up to me back crying.

Really guys less talking, more fighting