Lardlord and others

DeletedUser

Can someone cancel account of player [player]lardlord[/player]? He is traitor and such people dishonour this game. Players like he causes that much good players leave Grepolis.

Kibel

DeletedUser19042

It is not forbidden to betray your allies. Sadly, it's part of the game. :(

DeletedUser

but when someone 3 months behave as friend and when WW start backstab, something is wrong, and this should not be tolerated. What about voting among all players in server of his ghosting?

and sad is that grepo didnt do anything with such people...

DeletedUser

It is not forbidden to betray your allies. Sadly, it's part of the game. :(

That is true but when someone just decides after months of loyal playing of the game to just ruin it for the other because he can, then there is something wrong. I spoke to the mods about this and whilst i understand their stance i still disagree with it.

What lardlord did wasnt espionage, it was sabotage of entire alliance just because he didn't agree with a decision and he decided to use the power entrusted to him to end the game for the rest of the member of the alliance.

I dont agree with the premise that 'we shouldn't have given him rights to kick people', why wouldnt we, he had been loyal and played the game in the same spirit as the rest of us. But because we had entered the WW stage the action he took by kicking out members of the alliance that where in VCM basically had the result of ending the game for nearly 100 players.

Had the same action been done 2-3 months before the impact wouldn't have been anywhere near as big, and that's why i think in this instance it is just wrong. 18 months - 2 years of playing on this world and i'm a gold user so i have invested not only my time but a substantial amount of money (more so than on any other game i have played in that time, including expensive PS3 games etc..). All of that was ended because 1 person had a tantrum.

There should be a way to revoke an action if another leader\founder decides to do so or for things like kicking members maybe a 2nd approval should be required.

And for those that say we should just conquer a city on one of the enemy WW islands, most of them are at least 10 hours CS away and during this period of the game everyone completely stacks every city on those islands.

No 1 player should have the ability to completely kill the game for others in this fashion. Its a shame this has happened as it looked to be the closest WW sprints between 3 alliances that i have seen in a long time and it had been a good fight up until this point.

I'm now spending what gold i have left and that will be the end of my Grepo experience (one that started on the very 1st day of World Alpha). I cant invest the time and money i have in a game that can be ended in such a fashion with no recourse.

peace out brothers (and sisters) :)

DeletedUser

stop crying

what u guys think ur behavior in backstabbing the coalition and forcing shorty to delete the whole haze alliance would have no consequence? the minute ur alliance did what it did, others lined up to get there revenge.. u guys were just didn't see it.. this whole maneuver was planned months ahead of time... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

even i hate to agree with Ed, I must say Game Kings deserve all that happend to them.

and please dont try to argue about this with me. Game kings did much whorst things then this.
Finaly some1 stand up to teach you a lesson.

I'm now spending what gold i have left and that will be the end of my Grepo experience (one that started on the very 1st day of World Alpha). I cant invest the time and money i have in a game that can be ended in such a fashion with no recourse.

better to not say how much time & effort I spent !!

DeletedUser

urmie, what are you singing about now? you had your work in server and worked it well, hat down. But probably you were not so good as you think.

i have many PMs between you and me about situation when i join game kings instead Haze, i told you GK have big chance to win server and haze have no chance cause their position in centre of world with enemy in all sides and that you should something do with this...and you did something, you leave server.

your words was "you choose , good VanD is great leader"

GK gives me new home as to many good players from HAZE

i dont know you much, hope you are good person in real life. If not, regret your friends and family.

DeletedUser

even i hate to agree with Ed, I must say Game Kings deserve all that happend to them.

and please dont try to argue about this with me. Game kings did much whorst things then this.
Finaly some1 stand up to teach you a lesson.

better to not say how much time & effort I spent !!

Personally, I am just gutted that having put so much time, effort and indeed money into this GAME over the past 18 months, it can all be destroyed by a blatant act of sabotage from an egotistical former Leader who lost the respect of his Alliance members, quit the game when the going got too tough for him, and then got upset when his former Alliance was disbanded, AFTER he ran off and abandoned everyone to their fate. I also cannot understand why Innogames allows one person to take this kind of action and single handedly ruin the game for over 100 other players. It is for these reasons that this will be the only time that I play Grepolis.

DeletedUser

loyalty and betrayal is part of life.. this is just a game, but these things happen in real life also.. good and evil are always there.. u may have lost money and time.. but if u see in real life.. people loose their lifes.. so get real. these kind of things happen.. i can understand your sorrow but u have to get over it..

DeletedUser

Personally, I am just gutted that having put so much time, effort and indeed money into this GAME over the past 18 months, it can all be destroyed by a blatant act of sabotage from an egotistical former Leader who lost the respect of his Alliance members, quit the game when the going got too tough for him, and then got upset when his former Alliance was disbanded, AFTER he ran off and abandoned everyone to their fate. I also cannot understand why Innogames allows one person to take this kind of action and single handedly ruin the game for over 100 other players. It is for these reasons that this will be the only time that I play Grepolis.

Hey GAnwen, why you talking about sabotage ?? didn't you had personal NAPs with coalition members from GK alliance?? isnt that sabotage ??
so please stop telling me about sabotage. look in mirror before you do that next time

""Hard on me ..." - what you mean ?? i didn't lost any city. coalition was too afraid to attack me.
Dont understand how I had "HARD TIMES" ?!!?

EGOISTIC ????!
in 15 months playing Juktas not single LightShip or manticore my team8 had to waste on me. I never need my alliance burn troops to save my cites. also , I had very little alliance support in my cites, on other hand I supported many many members. I break lot sieges on your cites and sniped hundreds CS enemy sent on you
(you =alliance members, not just single player).
how can you call egoistic helping every1 who need help. how can you say egoistic to teach people how to play, stay awake all nights to snipe or to teach players how to snipe. or how to say egoistic when I spent hours talking with you about your family health issues ??
As leader I knew who is inactive and had lot info whats in cites, but every time I let other members get EASY BP, so tell me how that's egoistic ???

YOU had HARD TIME, not me. don't you remember , even alone against whole server I conquer 3 enemy active players cites in same night ?? ALONE , AFTER you make jump ship to coalition alliance. didn't you took internal HAZE city and then leave alliance to join coalition ?? isn't that betray ? and sneaky ?

I don't need alliance to play , you do. I serve to alliance and players. most of you just hide behind me.
No-one force you to become HAZE member, you do it by your free decision. it was your free decision to leave, no-one put chain on you. but you had NO RIGHT TO DELETE HAZE.

TO KIBEL : THIS is GAME. if you not good in GAME , that doesn't mean you need to bring my or any other player family or RL issues in GAME.
Whats wrong with you people !?!?? grow up. if you are a noob in this game , then go play SIMCITY. but leave other people relatives, friends, mothers, etc alone.
you had my respect long time Kibel. most was b/c you was supporting our sieges same as I supported yours. and Vee had good opinion about you.

If any of you have issues with me , choose server. and we will go one on one. without friends, families or any outside things, JUST GAME. and lets see who is better player.

I left server 3 months ago , but all of you still talking about me. blame me for every bad thing happened to you.
every time you get in trouble some1 contact me on skype. offer me accounts asking advices.
If you lost confidence in me, and not respect me anymore , WHY your alliance members beg me to come back ? why you offer me Gatraw account few weeks ago ??

probably when you loose city on new server I be guilty too ?
lol , guys , I really don't have so much time to bother with you.

ALL you care is WONDERS. looks you forget to play , if you ever know, the GAME !!!

this game can be so interesting and full of fun. I had great times in Juktas. and find out few persons I respect. same as in life, when you strong or rich you have lot "friends" , but when things go bad , then you find out who is your real FRIENDS are.
I m happy. i got few people. and I know I can count on them no matter how hard things will be.
to all other "friends" : thank you, but I dont need you.

happy hunting guys.

WONDERS are not good.

DeletedUser

Urman, your reply is full of so many inaccuracies that it is not even worth replying to.

Have a nice life with your friends.

DeletedUser

Urman, your reply is full of so many inaccuracies that it is not even worth replying to.

Have a nice life with your friends.

yea, sorry, you did not had hard time. GK didnt attack you in 45. few months later we figured why . lol