Largest Nukes!

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: the south gets all the fun :( its tempting to move down now :D

DeletedUser

Haha, ok show off...I can't find a reliable safe zone for mine yet! I'm also going to take up the challenge of 400 biremes in one city, i like the sound of that!

DeletedUser

And here she is... ;)

400jo.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm looking into demolishing one of my bireme cities to make 400 myself! maybe i'll get higher. How many fireships could you make in one city? That would take some clearing :p

DeletedUser7784

on eta i have a 125 ls and 1000 slinger nuke with enough transports and 100 pop left over
the city has about 8k points

DeletedUser

I have a unique position. I have 15 cities around 2.5k each that I stack with around 50 transports and 30 LS. As I am not in Fusion which have around 900 cities in 065 so I attack this poor Fusion Academy player who is terrible at defense.

DeletedUser

Not bad CSTCN, however one of my attacks (2610 Land nuke) got me 5907 BP in a single hit ;) I think that's my best so far.

DeletedUser

wow 5k Bp? :eek:

That is awesome :D

I think the CJ player that I've counter-attacked with that big nuke would have taken a hell of a BP with that cs nuke if I was not online :)

DeletedUser

I have to admit i am coming around to the idea of a faster rebuilding but smaller nuke! I may have to start maxing out my cities

DeletedUser

lol I had the name deleted from the reports to avoid any "banter intent"- it was my only screen shot of the nuke intact :eek:

DeletedUser

thats alright mate it was kinda funny you snuck that in and I missed it :)
got to have a laugh about it mate :D

DeletedUser

This one I agree is very "odd", at best, but it suits my needs ;)

m7xuad.jpg

it takes 2888 pop LOL :D

DeletedUser

I wonder how much that can withstand? What about offensive FS? Are they any good?

DeletedUser

This one I agree is very "odd", at best, but it suits my needs ;)

m7xuad.jpg

it takes 2888 pop LOL :D

If this is use to defend, 230LS can sink this..
If use for offense, you only need 200BS to defend...

Simulator made with no luck, both(offense and defense) has no admiral, both has ram researched and offense have favorable wind...

DeletedUser

Yeap Tri will never defend as a bi, or attack as a LS, but you can attack and defend with them.

As the CJ players outnumber me in number of cities almost twice, I need something I can rely on to both support or attack while i'm out of bi or ls

DeletedUser

This is one i've been cooking up,
horsey.jpg

expect to get 2 more transports full of horsemen out of it once I've knocked down a few walls