Largest Nukes!

DeletedUser

RHCP, have you got a massive manti nuke? what is your biggest? I think I got a winner, but waiting to see what the competition is before I finalise it

DeletedUser

I think he meant to say was, "Ill show you mine if youll show me yours?" The age old question of whose is bigger.

DeletedUser

Keep it real, keep it active, keep it fun & keep it coming

6sfddg.jpg
Congrats! It's located in -FLEA-, right?

I love big nuke, I will not lie...
For me to say otherwise would be akin to the pot calling the kettle black.
Although, my pot's better than your kettle...

DeletedUser

RHCP, have you got a massive manti nuke? what is your biggest? I think I got a winner, but waiting to see what the competition is before I finalise it

Unfortunately I don't have a manti nuke like these, since I generally get bored and build other things in those cities. :D

Still waiting to find anyone bigger than me... ;)

DeletedUser

AJ, if you can wait about a month I believe I got the mother of all manti bombs

DeletedUser

does it have 70 of the flying little buggers? Because mine is currently stuck on 68

DeletedUser

I had a freind in Insomniacs and he had 15 cities and a 40-45 manticores in about 10 of them. He said it took him about a month to build but it really is a formidabble army

DeletedUser7213

I had a freind in Insomniacs and he had 15 cities and a 40-45 manticores in about 10 of them. He said it took him about a month to build but it really is a formidabble army

Where have you been? You just disappeared.

DeletedUser

erm... alex... that is not that big. I have char nukes as standard that are larger than that! this is show of your MASSIVE nuke... not here look at my average... ahem...

DeletedUser

erm... alex... that is not that big. I have char nukes as standard that are larger than that! this is show of your MASSIVE nuke... not here look at my average... ahem...

Okay? :D
I thought this was just to share, not to criticize?

And who has more ABP? Get on my level, bro. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is not technically a nuke... but i think it is funny nonetheless

zw33l2q3iqxltxcfliylsrzrr5wazuio.png

DeletedUser

and yes... i have some troops moving about at the bottom! woah, you know what i have in those cities. Big deal :p