Largest Nukes

DeletedUser

Actually Skullyhood is right. Since you spy before you attack you know what your facing. Then you find the troop that would work best against it.

If you max out a troop, and defeat its con the remaining units will be slaughtered.

DeletedUser

:supermad: Obviously timing is key.

That is just an awfully big risk to take that you can out-time your opponent. Leave anything wider then a 10 second gap and you are asking someone to spike it

DeletedUser

please remove this noob from the forum, he is not worthy enough to read my advice.
Besides, he obviously hasn't got any experience in attacking at all.

Lol! Your saying that i got no experience attacking....are you joking with me! Hahahaha! :)

I wish does cities that you have in the dutch sever would be here in alpha you wouldn't be talking so much sh!!t !

But anyways i still stand with my opinion!

DeletedUser

Lol! Your saying that i got no experience attacking....are you joking with me! Hahahaha! :)

I wish does cities that you have in the dutch sever would be here in alpha you wouldn't be talking so much !

But anyways i still stand with my opinion!

I wish so too. I'd love being attacking with mixed nukes only. Great BP.

DeletedUser

you people from alpha gotta settle down.
go over the Gamma forums and learn how to play.

DeletedUser10416

Is this actually meant to be a joke?

Piss off you Gamma rat. You and your entire server are completely beneath all who dwell in Alpha world.

Gamma will always be a third rate world. Alpha was here first, Alpha gave grepolis its entire foundation.

DeletedUser

Playing on a speed 3 world isn't about skill, it is about who can sit at their computer all day everyday.

DeletedUser14167

i play theta, which is speed three. it goes much faster, its for the people who dont want to wait soo much time for everything. i played alpha at one time... i got to 30k points in like what a month?

DeletedUser

Playing on a speed 3 world isn't about skill, it is about who can sit at their computer all day everyday.

well bud, alpha is my first world...n look at me....i'm what ? 13k? i joined gamma but was inactive there for a long time...and i was 115k.
and it takes more skill because things happen a lot faster and you have to react to it.
if it doesn't take skill then why don't you join it and see how long you last

:pro:

DeletedUser

well bud, alpha is my first world...n look at me....i'm what ? 13k? i joined gamma but was inactive there for a long time...and i was 115k.
and it takes more skill because things happen a lot faster and you have to react to it.
if it doesn't take skill then why don't you join it and see how long you last

Let me get this straight, because you managed to do worse in alpha, gamma must require more skill? How does that make any sense at all? Of course your larger in gamma, everyone is larger in gamma. Its faster and easier to conquer people.

Reaction time is not a skill in grepolis, it is activity. It is the ability to sit in front of your computer all day waiting for something to happen. You can lose a city in 8 hours. I sleep about 8 hours a night, I sometimes have to work 10 hour shifts. I don't have the time to sit at my computer all day waiting for stuff to happen.

here is an example. For most faster world conquests, your main focus is finding when your opponent is sleeping, because it nets a large advantage. In alpha, not only do you have 24 hours after the cship lands, most conquests are 10-20 hours. So that is 34-44 hours. Most players log in multiple times in that period meaning that know it is coming much earlier, meaning you have to actually fight the enemy rather than just murder his troops while he sleeps

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight, because you managed to do worse in alpha, gamma must require more skill? How does that make any sense at all? Of course your larger in gamma, everyone is larger in gamma. Its faster and easier to conquer people.

Reaction time is not a skill in grepolis, it is activity. It is the ability to sit in front of your computer all day waiting for something to happen. You can lose a city in 8 hours. I sleep about 8 hours a night, I sometimes have to work 10 hour shifts. I don't have the time to sit at my computer all day waiting for stuff to happen.

here is an example. For most faster world conquests, your main focus is finding when your opponent is sleeping, because it nets a large advantage. In alpha, not only do you have 24 hours after the cship lands, most conquests are 10-20 hours. So that is 34-44 hours. Most players log in multiple times in that period meaning that know it is coming much earlier, meaning you have to actually fight the enemy rather than just murder his troops while he sleeps

So you have 6 hours spare time, if you do thats a good amount of time for greop.

DeletedUser

So you have 6 hours spare time, if you do thats a good amount of time for greop.

Sadly that 6 hours is split among other things. Plus I have college so there goes even more time(work mainly on weekends). Friends, family, and other gaming seems to get in the way

DeletedUser

Sadly that 6 hours is split among other things. Plus I have college so there goes even more time(work mainly on weekends). Friends, family, and other gaming seems to get in the way

ok so ill assume you have 2 hours thats still a good amount of time.If im going out with friends really thats about how much i play on grepo (this includes getting dressed,eating tea etc.) before i go out.

DeletedUser

well, it takes 12 hours on gamma for a conquer to be successful...but you also have to send your CS out...and clear it....

and actually, i go to school to, i'm not on 24/7
i'm maybe on for an hour a day.

DeletedUser

your personal gameplay habits are neither here nor there......
the dispute is whether speed 2/3 world is easier than a speed 1 world
and the answer is yes, as you proved with your previous post.

i tried out ETA and it seems everyone there is under 15yrs old and clueless....
all of these new worlds seem like they are for part timers and noob players (since they all play 6 worlds at once)
they're like a training ground for the original worlds (alpha/beta...).

the revolt system is flawed because there is only one kind of defending: stacking your city.
sure you can dodge but that's it.
the timing work in revolt system is very limited compared to conquest worlds, and the war aspect of this game is all about timing.
in a conquest world you can use many different strategies including blasting the siege on your city with offense or dodging your units out and returning them to battle the siege 1 second after it takes hold.....
conquest worlds (like alpha) inspire creativity.
revolt is just too 1 dimensional.

and speed 2/3 worlds are just too easy. when everything happens at lightening speed, there is no importance to victory or defeat, because you got where you are in a week and can rebuild it on the rim in another week.
when a high pt player gets rimmed in alpha, they lose 6 months or even more of hard work......

Last edited by a moderator: