Largest Nukes!

DeletedUser

Here's something I've seen in a lot of previous forums. Let's see who has some of the largest nukes. :)

Of course, you should hide the city name, unless you feel that competent you won't be attacked there.
This is just a friendly topic. Let's revive this forum in SOME aspect.

Just post a screenshot of your nuke in this thread. :)

Grepolis-MoshPit2013-04-0218-09-50.png

not even the full nuke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

300LS Nukes i think it can get just a few more than that. did come across a thread giving details on how to get it but cant find it at the moment. will have another look

DeletedUser

that must be striped back to hardly anything. i assume minimum on all levels . so a slow rebuild on the harbour as it must be striped back as well.

DeletedUser

well i do not have it in this server but i had that in omicron. best i have in this is 300 LS.

DeletedUser

did a general search and there is a thread that shows the setup to get 329 but its in another world and i dont know how to capture screen shot. will keep looking as im sure there must be other setup's available.

DeletedUser27727

hmm, maxing the pops is not only for offense you know ;) . This birs nuke will stop a 300 LS nuke any day, and no i did not strip down the habor nor mines
vovan2_zpsf3a03e33.png

DeletedUser

What No Way!!! 358 Bris are nothing. It gets killed easily with 250 LS nuke

Here are mine :p

nukes.png

363 Bris and 301 LS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27727

It get killed by 284 LS nuke actually :p , assuming 0 luck and no spell. but if add a tower on top you have 300 LS killed , still assuming no luck and no spell :) so i say pushing it anywhere beyond this is not really practical anymore lol ( except that it looks kinda cool)

DeletedUser

Just making a point that anyones "Largest Nukes" can just be photoshopped :p 524 biremes is of course impossible.

DeletedUser

3500 is the max population so you can only create max 350 LS or 437 Bris.

DeletedUser

True, and that is not even taking into account minimum building levels ;)

DeletedUser

You could always put support in the city and screenshot that, but we know the max pop so that's pointless.

Although, there was a glitch in Gamma a few years back and my team mate was able to build 600+ LS in one city.