Last eddy’s siege on the Great power of Pi

• Thread starter DeletedUser30102
  • Start date

DeletedUser30102

Ha ha another one down :p
First I would like to congratulate eddy did it again.
He’s the king of Pi J

well done.

DeletedUser30102

hh no one reply;)
will all i can say is nice and long rebuild TEIN and thanks for the BPs;)
you guys are great:)

DeletedUser30102

hhh lol mason you donot know that we are working together?
and if you look to the link you post my ABPs and DEF BPs have going up;)
but look at this
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/1779562
i never saw straight line like that.nice job;)
80% of my citys have been taken from TEIn so you cant say any thing about that;)
i know you sad that you not involved in any thing any more and you will never be;)
you out now;)
i think go watch some cartoon and stop talking as i have lot TEIN to kick and i donot have time to replay to little noob.;)

DeletedUser

ROFL... You just got schooled by a kid mason. That was hilarious on ashfrt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30102

iam not trying to tech any one any thing;)
but mason if you want to talk about some thing go check it and search for it.not start talking trash about some things that you donot know thing about it.

:)

DeletedUser

80% of my citys have been taken from TEIn so you cant say any thing about that;)
While I generally refrain from smack talk threads, I am a numbers person. You've claimed above that 80% of your cities were taken from TEIN. That claim is grossly inaccurate. So much so, that you've enticed me to comment.

According to Grepostats you've had 117 colonizations to date. A colonization is the gain or loss of a city per Grepostats.

Against TEIN you have:
Gains - 18
Losses - 20
Just as a side note, 5 of your gains were against inactives, but they were still flagged TEIN, so they count.

Against Others:
Gains - 74
Losses - 5

These numbers show that reality, you've gained 19.5% of your cities from TEIN, not the 80% you claimed. Now if you add in the 20 city losses you suffered from TEIN. This means you actually have a net loss of 2.1% of your cities to TEIN.

I took the time to crunch these numbers mostly because I'm a numbers hound, but I also like to keep things close to reality. I'm all for fun smack talk, but keep it based on facts and not something read in a fairy tale. ;)

You all may now go back to trashing each other if that is what you enjoy.

DeletedUser30102

nice numbers;)
but will take more of TEIn citys as i donto know i only take 18.iam felling shame of my self now;)
so will start taking more;)
and about taking enemis inactive every one did it;)
TEIN players take lots of our inactive;)
This means you actually have a net loss of 2.1% of your cities to TEIN.
that is great number to me.
if you want to know why go and check who iam fighting.they should fell shame for thire size as they are 2 times my size and more than 3 players and still waiting for me to go offline.lol:rolleyes:and they talking about fighting.lol
I took the time to crunch these numbers mostly because I'm a numbers hound, but I also like to keep things close to reality. I'm all for fun smack talk, but keep it based on facts and not something read in a fairy tale.
will go check posts for TEIN players some of them is not reality.TEIN players is great players at making fiction stories.
and that how i do it if they talk trash to me i talk trash to them if they donot say the truth i will not say it either;)
this way we all on the same way;)
and yes will i realy donot know how to take trash to another player but when i join this fourms i learn it from masnoboy.
thanks mason you are great;)

DeletedUser

Love the talk. Just for the record eddy didnt do anything by himself. if he didnt have help from the entire server he woulda had his head busted, which came close even though had server supporting him.
Now that the weak links been exposed and dealt with, come try the rest. come try and siege my ww cities. but thats right, you all dont have the intestinal fortitude to try.
So get off your knees and wipe your chin and back away from eddy ashrf.

DeletedUser

ROFL... You just got schooled by a kid mason. That was hilarious on ashfrt.

I got schooled because you said so???? Yes ok then, The little noob has just pointed out that i still have a lot more bp than you noobs and i have been banned for nearly a month, Just shows you how sad and worthless you guys are, How about you stop all the BS in the forum and go do something worth talking about in game.

9th Abp, 17th Dbp and 11th Overall bp, Not bad for being inactive for nearly a month.... WHERE ARE ALL YOU GIRLS????

DeletedUser

btw mason how come you havent ghosted yet do you know?
weeb ghosted ages ago and you were banned at the same time... :O

DeletedUser30102

Love the talk. Just for the record eddy didnt do anything by himself. if he didnt have help from the entire server he woulda had his head busted, which came close even though had server supporting him.
Now that the weak links been exposed and dealt with, come try the rest. come try and siege my ww cities. but thats right, you all dont have the intestinal fortitude to try.
So get off your knees and wipe your chin and back away from eddy ashrf.
how did you get to AX WW alone?
no all your guys support you and this is normal friends support other friends so i donot know why you talking trash about that!
and it is you fault guys that you have war with every one;)as you think you can beat every one now go head and try;)
you will not.you know waht keep sending booty i know that is what you can do;)
hh you far away or i will come;)
and we will try the rest no worry;)
2 down more to go.....:p
I got schooled because you said so???? Yes ok then, The little noob has just pointed out that i still have a lot more bp than you noobs and i have been banned for nearly a month, Just shows you how sad and worthless you guys are, How about you stop all the BS in the forum and go do something worth talking about in game.

9th Abp, 17th Dbp and 11th Overall bp, Not bad for being inactive for nearly a month.... WHERE ARE ALL YOU GIRLS????
iam a boy!who you talking to :rolleyes:
but i reply any way as i know no one have time to reply for little noob but i will give you some of my time;)
come on go back and re re re re re re re re re read we already decide who did you get your BPs:)
btw mason how come you havent ghosted yet do you know?
weeb ghosted ages ago and you were banned at the same time... :O
lol yes i ask my self that question before!:rolleyes:
but you will go ghost any way so no need to worry when;)

DeletedUser

This is a public announcement to all;

Stop talking about bans. It's against the rules and I rather not infract you all.

DeletedUser9465

Very nice, fast and surprising attack on our Pyramid island from greekwarrior. Congratulations, great work!

DeletedUser30623

While I read through these forums to gain intell, I normally never post in them, (too many kids being heard when they should not be). But I just had to say "well-done" to Farg for putting the facts in front of the fantacy.

DeletedUser

I know it must seem weird Patting your own side on the back, But Greekwarrior that move was brilliant So happy it stuck, goning be an interesting Siege :)
gonna avoid the smack talk, just wanted to say You may have got 2 of ours but we got 2 of yours (soon to be 3), Makes us Even :) For the moment :)

DeletedUser30102

lol yes it was nice and fast move;)
While I read through these forums to gain intell, I normally never post in them, (too many kids being heard when they should not be). But I just had to say "well-done" to Farg for putting the facts in front of the fantacy.
you come and you start talking trash with your first post and you talking about get some intell!!!!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser22063

yes...well done GW....you caught me at the best possible moment to make that work...kudo's to you...and thank you for finally adding a little spice to this world

DeletedUser

Eddy takes another city! let's all party and celebrate and declare his alliance the best alliance because the biggest most powerful player on the game took a city!!! wooot!!!
no.

Eddy, good job, I'm glad that you're able to hold your position and take some cities, well done, bravo.

Masonbhoy, please come back and teach these players how to fight.

ashrf, please refrain from using your keyboard on this forum. Your inaccurate information and utterly ridiculous claims are rather irritating and I'd rather not waste my time reading them. (also, cut it out with the mad use of emoticons...They get annoying after a while)
Instead of coming on here and saying how amazing you are, why don't you go do something amazing and maybe gain TEIN's respect by how well you play, not by how stupid you look stating opposite percentages.