Last eddy’s siege on the Great power of Pi

• Thread starter DeletedUser30102
  • Start date

DeletedUser30102

we all know he did great job and we donot need you to waste you important time to say great job:)
Masonbhoy, please come back and teach these players how to fight.
hhh yes come tech us with your ghosts.
ashrf, please refrain from using your keyboard on this forum. Your inaccurate information and utterly ridiculous claims are rather irritating and I'd rather not waste my time reading them. (also, cut it out with the mad use of emoticons...They get annoying after a while)
Instead of coming on here and saying how amazing you are, why don't you go do something amazing and maybe gain TEIN's respect by how well you play, not by how stupid you look stating opposite percentages.
will donot waste you time as no one ask you to read my posts.
and about emoticons i use how many i want and i donot care if it make you annoying or mad or what ever.
i know iam good and i did lot of good stuff and i donot care if TEIN respect me or not as they are my enmis.
and look who call some one stupid will i cant waste more time on another noob as well.
are you playing in pi?
if yes then tell me your game name i want to see how good you are or only have big mouth.
:):):) and those are for you;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

StaringContest.jpg

DeletedUser

Actually, I barely log onto Pi...I basically just found cities and turtle like a loser, my ingame name is the same.
I really play on Gamma though, and recruitment's closed...so...I don't think you'd get a very good fight on Pi...You'd just hit my 3.5k bireme navy lol :p

Yes, I'm a 'noob' on Pi I suppose, but I don't go about bragging about every single one of my alliances conquests on an enemy.
Respect your enemies as well...You never know what the future could bring

DeletedUser30102

and i never brag about any thing i post all those details to proof to mason he is wrong but mason is noob so is not my fault if i post lot of details until he understand.
i respect my enemis but i know the future will be we will win or we will lose thats all.and will keep fighting until then.

nice dogs farg;)

DeletedUser

I got schooled because you said so???? Yes ok then, The little noob has just pointed out that i still have a lot more bp than you noobs and i have been banned for nearly a month, Just shows you how sad and worthless you guys are, How about you stop all the BS in the forum and go do something worth talking about in game.

9th Abp, 17th Dbp and 11th Overall bp, Not bad for being inactive for nearly a month.... WHERE ARE ALL YOU GIRLS????

Comparing my number of cities to my actual BP against yours, i would assume you simmed on this game more that i would have. Talk about BPs. ROFL... And i started this world late. Got me thinking. HMMMM...

DeletedUser

Comparing my number of cities to my actual BP against yours, i would assume you simmed on this game more that i would have. Talk about BPs. ROFL... And i started this world late. Got me thinking. HMMMM...
Well, I'm not going to run numbers comparing you both, however..............

9th Abp, 17th Dbp and 11th Overall bp, Not bad for being inactive for nearly a month.... WHERE ARE ALL YOU GIRLS????
I think Mason is saying here that his numbers are so bad, that only girls are able to compete with him. :D

Disclaimer: This post is purely for humor. I'm taking a friendly shot at Mason for phrasing his comment in such a manner that he left himself open to a jab.

DeletedUser30102

hh will you never know who is boy and who is girl in the ranks;)

DeletedUser

will you never know who is boy and who is girl in the ranks;)
Yes, his assertion on the female gender is his and not mine. Of course everyone knows I'm just having a spot of fun.

On Topic: The battle over the lost TEIN Pyramid city was epic. At one point, that stack was dropped as low as 380ish biremes remaining. It was something to watch and unfortunately we had to frequently rely on spy reports to stay updated, as it was "family day" for the owner of the city.

DeletedUser30102

will you have 2 choices in this game is to be online or offline.
we know no one attack some one when he is online so you need to do some Reserves before you go offline.
and if you have day that you will be offline all day like your player who had "family day" he will need to make double Reserves the day before.
because your enemy will not say no it is his father day we will not attack him;)lol
you player have "family day" he donot make any Reserves so he pay losing WW city that is what happin.

DeletedUser30102

but this happin with lot of players as well;)
will for example wooly he active his VM and then gone.but he donot thoughts what could happin in the next 48 hourse before VM start.
will he lost 17 citys in that 48 hourse.
so hope he learn his lesson now;)

DeletedUser14397

Eddy takes another city! let's all party and celebrate and declare his alliance the best alliance because the biggest most powerful player on the game took a city!!! wooot!!!
no.

Eddy, good job, I'm glad that you're able to hold your position and take some cities, well done, bravo.

Masonbhoy, please come back and teach these players how to fight.

ashrf, please refrain from using your keyboard on this forum. Your inaccurate information and utterly ridiculous claims are rather irritating and I'd rather not waste my time reading them. (also, cut it out with the mad use of emoticons...They get annoying after a while)
Instead of coming on here and saying how amazing you are, why don't you go do something amazing and maybe gain TEIN's respect by how well you play, not by how stupid you look stating opposite percentages.

WOW im so glad someone said that. +rep for the next week

DeletedUser30102

he said that so maybe TEIN will make him join in pi;)

DeletedUser

^^^^ The awkward moment when this noob mistakes TEIN for a MRA.

DeletedUser30102

i think he make that mistake when he saw your history you were in TEIN so that was big surprise for him i mean how little noob like mason get in big allaince like that.
and he think if that little noob join them then i can join them too;)
+rep for the next week
will wooly i get some noobs here i have to take care and i realy cant handle another one so if you can change that to:
+rep for the next year will be great:)

DeletedUser

i think he make that mistake when he saw your history you were in TEIN so that was big surprise for him i mean how little noob like mason get in big allaince like that.
and he think if that little noob join them then i can join them too;)

Hahahaha i love the way you call me a little noob... When i have more cities, more bp and more points than you even though i have been banned for more than a month and yet i am still the noob pmsl

Hahahaha you crack me up... Do me a favour buddy STEP AWAY FROM THE GLUE :p

DeletedUser30102

hh more city that is right;)
more BPs we know how you get them;)
and you know why i have those points and citys?
becuase iam still fighting and get citys and lose another;)
not like you waiting until you ghost;)
glue hhhh go check my grepolis state i go up and then down all day you little noob;)
i tell you before go check and search before you talking trash but what can i said noob will never get it becuase he is noob.

DeletedUser

more BPs we know how you get them;)

Ohhh yea that's right our my biographer aren't you? You think you know everything about me when infact you know nothing about me boy, All my attack bp was earned rimming GGW noobs and my dbp was earned showing the GGW noobs how to defend :)

not like you waiting until you ghost;)

Not bothered about my account, An account is an account, Its the player that makes the account what it is, Without the player its just another account... So let it go ghost, I ain't bothered in the slightest little noob :)

glue hhhh go check my grepolis state i go up and then down all day you little noob;)

Yea the reason you go up all day is because YOU ARE A NOOOOOOB... All you do is take an inactive city then lose a city or 2 to TEIN! I take it they caught you offline yesterday? *drum rolls for the excuses*

i tell you before go check and search before you talking trash but what can i said noob will never get it becuase he is noob.

See this is exactly what i mean... LAY OFF THE SOLVENTS little noob all you do is talk nonsense about subjects you know nothing about! Speak when spoken to little noob :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30102

Originally Posted by ashrf
more BPs we know how you get them
Ohhh yea that's right our my biographer aren't you? You think you know everything about me when infact you know nothing about me boy, All my attack bp was earned rimming GGW noobs and my dbp was earned showing the GGW noobs how to defend
and you still lieing:pro:
will you get them from weeborn your other.....you know the rest.
so donot get GGW in it and make your self strong and hero when you are only tiny little noob.
not like you waiting until you ghost
Not bothered about my accoun, An account is an account, Its the player that makes the account what it is, Without the player its just another account... So let it go ghost, I ain't bothered in the slightest little noob
will nice as iam not bothered either but kind felling exiting to see you go ghost;)
glue hhhh go check my grepolis state i go up and then down all day you little noob
Yea the reason you go up all day is because YOU ARE A NOOOOOOB... All you do is take an inactive city then lose a city or 2 to TEIN! I take it they caught you offline yesterday? *drum rolls for the excuses*
will yes every one lose citys as i check you lost 42 citys and maybe more but atleast 42.
so every one lose citys you noob.
and yes players 2 times my size and wait for me until i go offline and you bragging for that:rolleyes:
See this is exactly what i mean... LAY OFF THE SOLVENTS little noob all you do is talk nonsense about subjects you know nothing about! Speak when spoken to little noob
will iam sure about every thing i say;)
but you donot nothing you are only noob;)
and look to see you ghost soon..:)

DeletedUser

This is hilarious. Its like watching the movie sequel DUMB AND DUMBER but in read mode. hahahaha

DeletedUser30102

iam not dumb if that what you mean.
and you should know that:)