Last Fallen Nation

DeletedUser

Demonot, the man that was known in Sigma to never sleep has decided to come join this new world in order to take control. Those who wish to join me and my alliance will be safe from my wrath and we will have fun killing our enemies.

To join:

Just have fun, this is a game. As I did with MTP I will be around to help and teach players on how to advance in the game. We will become a MRA but under my leadership we will have control. Every member in the alliance will have a job which would need to be completed within a week. I will offer prizes (Gold, Resources, Cities) for those that complete the most tasks in X time.

Join us have fun and grow.

LAST FALLEN NATION

DeletedUser

Well this world looks like it just might be a fun one to join :)

Good luck to you ;)

DeletedUser

Yes should be a nice world to play in saw many heavy hitters joining.

DeletedUser

Nice..Admitting your going to be a mra alliance is a noobish way to start.but i gotta respect your honesty on that matter. this world definetly is going to be interesting. All i can do is hope your alliace has good luck cause mra's are targeted alot though they still do ok sometimes,i wonder why.

I am starting it as an MRA at first to teach new players about the game and shape better players. Then it will evolve into a an Elite Alliance as I start kicking members that do not advance in the game or show no interest in working as a team.

DeletedUser

Only time will tell. But so far I have been spending the last few days writing up strategy and speaking with the officers of the alliance to determine how we will advance.

DeletedUser

you should merge into another pre-made
you need more good players in order to defeat all alliances
just my opinion

Arul

DeletedUser

sure thats what most of the mra's say "we're just starting it out as a mra then we'll turn it into a elite alliance" you check a few months later there either the same as they were except for the fact that they have more players now or they've been wiped out by the real elite alliances.

Definately u dont know anything about Demmonot.. his alliance wont be a mra.. i dont think MTP was mra or TE is..

We are on opposite side but respect should be given were its due.

DeletedUser

We are done recruiting on external, all new members must message us in game. Mod please Lock or delete. Thank you.

DeletedUser

You basicly spam everyone near you to join your alliance, Smart way to start because you have no idea who will be good or bad in the alliance, but a stupid to do for a long term.

I did just as i stated first 2 days spammed and recruited, now I am cutting the fat and maintaining order.

DeletedUser

I'd say almost every alliance was going MRA right away. The ones who got members first got big.