Last fallen nation

DeletedUser

This is really pretty disgraceful tilmanator.

You guys failed in Corinth amidst the pros, and now you are hopping to a morale server in which no good leaderships have shown up.

It's like holding up a 'we are pretty terrible' sign.

DeletedUser17043

This is really pretty disgraceful tilmanator.

You guys failed in Corinth amidst the pros, and now you are hopping to a morale server in which no good leaderships have shown up.

It's like holding up a 'we are pretty terrible' sign.

dammit,i repped you round the wrong way :rolleyes:
but don't go around killing people's....mojo....or whatever. Seriously,keep such a downgrading opinion to yourself,its really not wanted.

anyways,you might wanna go in to a liiiiiitle more detail tilmanator ;)

DeletedUser22115

Last Fallen Nation were terrible in Corinth and its the same leader here. hmmmm major disband in my opinion

DeletedUser

vis interficere in elite is way better,
every one should join them who-ever they are.

DeletedUser

If you want to know the truth. Last Fallen Nation was terrible in Corinth. The real founder disbanded and I stepped in and recreated it. Permanent Ban is constantly sending Colony Ships to us and we are kicking their asses with our small amount of players. I don't wanna hear you talk like that. OH, YOUR BIG AND BAD CAUSE YOU HAVE A LOT OF FARMS FOR US!!!!

AND IF ANY OF YOU WANNA -REP ME, PLEASE SIGN IT.

DeletedUser

oh, hey i just noticed its you don't hate. Discussing a pact with you was fun, and it was even better when you betrayed us and launched COlony Ships and we slaughtered them. Good times...

Thanks for the supply of free BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This guy didn't disband the original LFN - what's your problem?

P.s. Good luck. As a piece of advice, don't recruit to your alliance max, hold the no1 spot for 20minutes, change your mind then disband ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tilmanator1 is a good leader, i was happy to play under him.

He was not the fault for the disband, he stepped up and sorted it out- so haters step down.

If you really want to show him, his alliance is poor then fight him in game- i know who im supporting.