Last Post

DeletedUser

Well, I'm off... account goes grey tomorrow I think.

Anyway. I sincerely hope that common sense prevails regarding the "upgrade".
I remember when the morale upgrade was introduced and after a lot of complaints it was reversed. Hope the 1.26 argument wins, but it's too late for me.

I'll miss some of you, but I'm sure my enemies will be glad to see the back of me! But be honest - it was "entertaining" having me around :)

Maybe we'll meet in another game sometime... I will be the one kicking your donkey!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:O

DONT GO Hericles, who else will prevail at angering so many alliances :p

Lugosi

Strategos
Oh noo. No more anonymous messages from mrurson. Guess I can continue deceiving prabha with that ;).

You're one of the good guys, Herc. I'd say a legend :eek:. Hard nosed yet fair and you've kept the forums alive over the months with your various threads which are on the whole very interesting.

I wish you well in life away from Grepo.

ByeBye . . . Although you'll probably be back like most.

DeletedUser

And there goes one of the legends of Beta. Best of luck to you Hericles. Hopefully we do find ourselves in another online game.

DeletedUser

Oh noo. No more anonymous messages from mrurson. Guess I can continue deceiving prabha with that ;).

You're one of the good guys, Herc. I'd say a legend :eek:. Hard nosed yet fair and you've kept the forums alive over the months with your various threads which are on the whole very interesting.

I wish you well in life away from Grepo.

ByeBye . . . Although you'll probably be back like most.
Lol you tricky git you :p

Bye bye Hericles. Beta will miss you.

DeletedUser

bye bye! it is always sad to see some one go! :(
good luck in RL :)

DeletedUser345

So long Heri - sad to see a hero not particpating on the hero worlds guess it will just be me if I can swallow 2.0 :D

You've been a good player good luck in RL or your next game.

DeletedUser13405

Well...that sucks. At least wait till they screw up the game with the downgrade until you delete. We still have a (small) chance to get it overturned.