Laters Iota x

DeletedUser

Well I think everyone has figured out that I'm leaving.

I would like to thank all those who have played by my side in my alliance and as an ally. I've been here since day 1 of Iota and it's been a massive journey, starting off as a bit of a noob and developing as a player and leader.

I've had the pleasure of meeting some of the best players and great friends here. It's always fun playing with skilled players but actually they also turned out to be really nice people and I've had so much fun with them and I'll miss them so much. The people make this game and it's the people that get you up early to check your account or stay up late when you're so tired. I've been so lucky to have met so many great people.

Thank you to everyone who has made Iota so special for me.

I wish you every luck and for those of you that know me well I hope to keep in touch xx

Love forever and always

take care of Iota

PrincessLozza xx

DeletedUser

I won't :p

But that's only cos I'm not sticking around either :D

DeletedUser

Goodbye ladies. It's been a pleasure. I will keep in touch with you both in the future.

DeletedUser

huhh?!

ty for being here :) you are the best (and only) sigm i know! :)

DeletedUser16633

well im shure gona miss ya all :(
take good care of ya and maybe we will meet one day again :)

Br
M

DeletedUser

::Sniff-Sniff::

Good-Bye Lozza & Jen..I will miss you both playing here in Iota..It's a good thing we still play Psi together though..Heh..Anyways,,As always I'll keep in touch. :)

Hugs;;

~ Lane :)

DeletedUser

She's just leaving Iota In-Game. She'll still remain on the forums and as our Mighty Senior In-Game Moderator.. :)

Same applies for Jen. :) She'll remain the best giant there is. :) I hope. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good bye princess and Jenn

DeletedUser

Good bye Princess L

DeletedUser

I was not going to respond to this thread but I felt the need to...

Losing 2 pillars of Iota in you and Jenn is a crime to our server. Regardless if you are loved or hated. Both of you have played an intrical part in how Iota has been shaped and where it is today.

Even though we did not see everything eye to eye I hold nothing but respect and admiration to the both of you. It is not easy to do what you guys have done.

I bid you both a fond farewell, and hope that you will not delete accounts here... colonise an island somewhere and if the day should arise where you want to come back... at least you will have the city slots to do so...

Take care you 2.

Enas Ellinas