Laters Iota x

DeletedUser

thank you Enas, those are lovely words.. I'm getting tearful.. it's been an amazing ride here and you were part of that.. I'm total respect and admiration for you too xx

We've both got the hero awards now so it's an option if we get withdrawals :)

DeletedUser

Woah a forum for quitting! I should sign up here I suppose...

Was awesome to play with both of you, and the entire LEGION/EVO/UNT Crew and all the spin off alliances from ex members/great players we worked with. Good luck to those left, IOTA round 2 is born.. Hopefully it's not a stillborn :)

Now I can be one of ex-players who still post here, how great!

DeletedUser

Do you prepare potions in your spare time ;) ?

Woah a forum for quitting! I should sign up here I suppose...

Was awesome to play with both of you, and the entire LEGION/EVO/UNT Crew and all the spin off alliances from ex members/great players we worked with. Good luck to those left, IOTA round 2 is born.. Hopefully it's not a stillborn :)

Now I can be one of ex-players who still post here, how great!

Sorry, that club is almost full, we do have a position for toilet boy, interested? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is it rude? :) It's a combination of your username and mine.
Got your nickname stay in Iota :)

PS. will change if u want to. Oh and Merry Christmas :)

lol no I didn't get that!! aww that is really sweet :) keep it xxx Merry Christmas too :)

DeletedUser

*sniff* *sniff* m-m-may-b-be i-i-t is be-ca-ause your le-e-eaving or m-m-maybe i-its cuss m-m-my g-g-gir-r-r-lfr-r-riend ju-ust slapped m-m-e b-b-but i-i-'m c-c-crying! lol jk :) lol but really! i will miss you princelozza, after all of these years of talking to you a few times you are cool :) i still remember logging on and saying ahhhhhhhhhh run for your lifes! prince lozza is on my island, but you never attacked me :) thanks!

mm-good luck in psi!

DeletedUser

it was great playing with you two, and all others. good luck to all of you!

Happy New Year!

DeletedUser

mmunite you were near my defence cities so I'd have only given you a load of cheap bp lol

DeletedUser

*sniff* *sniff* m-m-may-b-be i-i-t is be-ca-ause your le-e-eaving or m-m-maybe i-its cuss m-m-my g-g-gir-r-r-lfr-r-riend ju-ust slapped m-m-e b-b-but i-i-'m c-c-crying! lol jk :) lol but really! i will miss you princelozza, after all of these years of talking to you a few times you are cool :) i still remember logging on and saying ahhhhhhhhhh run for your lifes! prince lozza is on my island, but you never attacked me :) thanks!

mm-good luck in psi!

She's nothing but a soft teddy bear..I guess it's a good thing I've always been on her side..Jen & Lozza seemed to scare me quite often back in the day. Now it's just oh cool Lozza and Jen are here.. :cool:

Now when it's JUST Jen or JUST Lozza..Now that's a different story ! :D

DeletedUser

She's nothing but a soft teddy bear..I guess it's a good thing I've always been on her side..Jen & Lozza seemed to scare me quite often back in the day. Now it's just oh cool Lozza and Jen are here.. :cool:

Now when it's JUST Jen or JUST Lozza..Now that's a different story ! :D
care to go into detail...;)

DeletedUser

Eh..I think that should be kept private.. :D

Hahha..Jk ! Nothing like that happens...Lozza just shares her yummy cupcakes.. :p

DeletedUser

oh thats great to know! i could have gotten bp! stupid stupid me! lol