Latest Gold Idea on Beta. Step to far now

DeletedUser40752

With hunger and war in the world, I can think of better protests. So here's a much better idea:
We start a share ownership scheme to either buy the rights from innno or alternatively, start our own game. Each member would have one vote for decision making. See the model for fan based ownership football clubs.

DeletedUser11165

Look the game is at that period where Inno needs to earn as much as it can from it; that is accepted but as I said before the one thing that seems to be missing is an appreciation for fact that the game needs all the players not just those who use gold and making those unable to afford these packages feel powerless is a terrible decision.

This package in itself is hardly game breaking but the package after it is what concerns me when as Mystix stated you can buy a city slot and a mythic nuke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49927

Hopefully,people in Inno will realise that this game,at least at this moment,is unbalanced between casual players and golders.But unfortunately,it seems like this is happening with more and more games no matter what type they are.Its like there is a P2W fever flowing through the gaming industry.More and more games are affected by that...

DeletedUser11165

The game is not that unbalanced at the moment it is early game but once you get 10 cities the value of gold reduces and you still need an alliance to win gold usage matters little overall.

The point though is they are pushing the game to a situation where early on non users do feel powerless and this is poor for the games health.

DeletedUser

So you are telling me you can change the game just by petitioning the game but not the people making it? That's some weird bro.

First of all, Innogames MAKES this feature. If they want it gone, they do it. if they want it to stay, the let it stay.
So petitioning a feature has absolutely no use if you are not considering who the manufacturers are of this feature.

You have absolutely no idea what their vision about this feature might be, you have absolutely no idea what their goals are, you have absolutely no idea what led them to these decisions. Yet, you want to petition the feature without touching the firm?

That's some real crazy thing there mate.

May I remind you that this feature is made by a company based on its profits? May I remind you that as long as they have their money they won't change a thing? You'll need to do more than discuss here and just sign stuff.

So yea, I might be full of myself. Proud to be, but at least I know what I am saying. And I know what I am up against.

As Sirloin said, if you don't agree with the game as it goes.. don't play it. (it's what I did)

Off course yes, petitions are made about features/policies not about companies/govts as a whole. The whole basic point of this petition is to stop this feature to be implemented, and as long as we know its reaching the competent authority, its all good.By posting anything in these forums we do know that mods go through them,hopefully they forwards it to the higher ups in hierarchy. So we dnt realy need to know a lot about innogames,while petitioning bout a feature.

That actually explains how much you all know about innogames.
This comment was clearly unnecessary.

Though i think these petitions are good for nothing,and Inno have already chosen their path for grepolis.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
What I suggest is pre-mades and top alliances in upcoming worlds just agree to boycott gold. If there is a bigger decline of gold being bought Inno will have to step up. We sign this petition but next world everyone just buys tons of gold it doesn't really help anyone. Basically I think those who sign the petition should just not buy anymore gold until changes are made, we want to support Inno but if our support is going in a wrong direction pull the money out. My lost world I didn't use gold at all and I just felt hopeless, my entire alliance was so far ahead and it just felt like you were destined to fall behind.

DeletedUser

Who owns Innogames as a company whole?
Do they have a CEO or a staff or is it just a partnership among a few programmers that joined to make an incorporated business here?

Once I learn whom to speak to at the top brass, I will express a great many of accompanying friends that have formed a petition
against such purchases in the game. Gold is bad enough as it is and even buying it de-equalizes the classic playing field of strategy games on a foundational level.
One does not pay the opponent in a chess match, do to so would defile a persons honor and stain their character very directly and more seriously than many think would be possible.
There is a respect among people who stand and deliver the fair play strategy games offer to all walks of life.
To denounce this baseline format and express buffers by purchased units and buffs is widely viewed as despicable and unbecoming any sort of a gentleman's game.
I feel personally responsible to speak for my fellow players in all servers the world over to represent our desire
to keep classical strategy a main part of Grepolis and keep out milking who they will for their money many dont care about to spend seemingly unlimited.

I wish to reserve the rights to play fair and have the equal field we all start with, knowing any foe that faces my alliance would have the same tactics available with out running out the poor while keeping only the rich to buy crowns. Its going to lose you a lot of gold buyers
and your loyal customer base will dwindle. The rich will grow bored like they do in most other things eventually, fancying only what they wish for the moment.
Many rich or well off people seem to me as spoiled, having only being handed their money or inheriting it and loosely blowing it on a game effect really spoils the rest of us very quickly.

Do not make this change available.
Make more lasting changes, like an engineer building and added weaponry that is researched to unlock and use, as well as added ship types or abilities trained ingame with gold or with time like everything else is.
Make lasting additions to the game everyone can use alike.
People who only buy 10 dollars worth of gold to use are still a valued resource of income asset to you all here at Innogames.

I stress you treat us all with the same ideal favor and equality we deserve as free people.
If we so chose, we could all quit and render your lights off for good, if united in this cause.
I have such a large company opposing this idea, it has now moved to petition status to firmly make our point known clear.

You want to keep making money, we want to keep playing.
Consider that when you think on what youll decide here, its a fair thing to ask for.

Cordially your concerned gamer and loyal community supporter to and for the people,
Chrysirofax
Grepolis player since its creation.

DeletedUser

I hope they read and understand there are so many of us who think its cheating by who is the richest among our community.
That is not what cultivates and makes any community thrive positively.

Sounds like they are only thinking of money harvesting, and frankly we all should be treated better than a milked cow.

DeletedUser43626

http://gyazo.com/549e876f8177b0ae180b6ac6f8db51e5

I use gold and quite heavily at times, Will I buy this package only for the BP tokens but quite frankly this is a step too far now. There has been alot of needed changes road mapped out that have still not come anywhere to fruition and instead more and more ideas for gold usage comes out.

There is a finate amount of players in the game who will use these packages instead you should be focused on game balance not imbalance.

Sign me up ... when does this feature get released? ^^ Can I buy more than 1 time? Can I get 1 Purchase for each of my cities?

Gimme Gimme Gimme

DeletedUser40495

where do I buy shares in inno games - or do I change to new game?
people who get too greedy eventually kill the goose - inno may be taking step too far with this - it will not be a game but just who has deepest pockets