Latest update - Attacks/supports tab

DeletedUser6812

• Attacks in command overview are now grouped by their types

As someone who cant live without administrator I hope theres an option put in to change this back to one tab.

As its will make timing support to land within seconds of your CS a lot more difficult as you will have to keep tabbing accross and comparing times and when your dealing in seconds it could mean the difference between your Cs sticking or not!

Im not asking for you to remove the new feature as I could find it useful but im hoping theres a way we can re-combine both the attacks and supports tab

DeletedUser

This isn't really a question, so it doesn't belong here. Moving the thread.

DeletedUser4013

I fail to see the issue here. I would rather have the attacks separate from each other and from support. You can always write down the times for when these attacks are meant to land and work them out on paper. It's not that hard to do. Plus the main overview in the city will show all attacks and support still.

However, should you still feel that this is posing a problem you can use the approved script found in the following thread: Faark's Command Script

DeletedUser

I don't like this update at all. As someone who commonly have tons of outgoing and incoming attacks and supports this really makes it a lot harder to verify the timing of everything. Yes, that is what I use this tab for, verification. The new system makes it much harder to verify that the CS you just launched arrives before your support, or the that the support you launched arrives before a particular attack.

Obviously a piece code requested by someone who has no clue on how to play the game to the limits.

DeletedUser6812

When your talking seconds to ensure an incoming Cs gets sniped, or for ensuring your support lands just after your. Having to refresh the tab and then change tabs back and forth could easily mean the differance.

Almost every bit on content borught into the game has been good (well except morale) but this is a bad one, I dont know a single memeber of my alliance that like in the current form.

I would use that script except thats it all in german so im unsure of what I need to be installing etc or if it will all be in german if i install it etc

DeletedUser

Just had some practical experience with it today, and it sure makes D play harder. A bit more difficult to perform those snipes as you point out.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with Princesilk. I bought premium a month ago just for administrator command tab.

It makes life easy to see when your CS is landing and to make sure support lands few second after CS. Due to 30 s random factor, i send support 30 sec before, then refresh and see whether support is just after CS or not. If not I immediately cancel it and send support again.

Now with new system i have to switch tabs to see whether my support is on time and that takes away few extra second which can be vital.

There should a choice when you update it because if it remains like that, i am definitely not renewing my premium.

Developer should give us choice before switching.

PS: i hate new culture tab also in premium. Old one was so good, i do not even had to scroll down and it looks like christmas lighting. New one is so confusing and i always worry that by accident i will hit olympic games.

DeletedUser1405

As far as i remember you can very rarely time your attacks anyway they are all approximate times so to organise several attacks to land within 3-4 seconds of each other is nigh on impossible.

DeletedUser

Any update on this (pun intended). I really like it to switch back to old version. Please anyone listening here.

DeletedUser6029

weighing in with my vote to go back to the old way. When you get up to launching attacks from a bunch of cities (and/or support) doing it on paper can be overly time consuming when you have to check and double check it.

DeletedUser

I think it sort of messes up the whole 'overview' idea... it's hard to get this overview when it's all split up. I much preferred the older style, as it helps me to see how many attacks I have going in from all my cities, how far apart they are and when my support arrives afterwards in one easy glance. I hope this get's seriously reconsidered by the Dev's - as far as i'm concerned, I bought gold for this feature which has now been removed.

DeletedUser1405

You can still see a list of all your attacks in the commands tab, whats the problem it gives you a list of all the attacks, Espionage in there so you can see whats going on.

DeletedUser

If they want to make life easier they should make three tab

Outgoing
Incoming
Espionage

Please can anyone listen to us here. any mod?

DeletedUser4013

There is very little that we as Mods can do to influence the Devs. The best way to do this would be to see whether an idea can be formed that gains a large amount of support within the forums which can be presented to the Devs.

DeletedUser

I'm with Yogesh. I would also like to see the three tabs:
Outgoing
Incoming
Espionage

DeletedUser

There is very little that we as Mods can do to influence the Devs. The best way to do this would be to see whether an idea can be formed that gains a large amount of support within the forums which can be presented to the Devs.

Ok guys, based on Tyrion's comment, i added a proposal in Idea section to change command overview. Please support that idea so that it can get implemented.

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?p=173681#post173681