Lato MVPs?

DeletedUser41523

With Lato winding down and the dust from WW having settled for now. I was curious who everyone thinks the most valuable people were?

Most Valuable Player: (All Categories)
Most Valuable Supporter: (Attacks/Supports)
Most Valuable Sniper: (Who sniped the most CSes?)
Most Valuable Red Flag Hunter: (Who was always bagging red flag cities?)
Most Valuable Alliance: (Best overall alliance)
Most Valuable Alliance to Disband: (Best alliance to disband)
Most Underrated Player: (A valuable player but not the obvious choice)
Most Underrated Alliance: (Not a main stream alliance but was shockingly good)
Most Likely To Succeed Next World: (Who would most likely win most their major fights and win the next world?)

jacoblilje

Phrourach
I might aswell give this one a go, Notice that it mostly is from my own teammates but i try to put another few "outsiders" in.
Also to note. this is my first world in english server so i knew nobody when i first joined here.

Most Valuable Player: In my opinion it is Goku Zu. Very skilled overall and have been a pleasure playing alongside him for this servers duration. He has spent a "Few" hours just doing leader stuff ill tell you that much.
Most Valuable Supporter: Taigalven (Sarcasm). Got sieged 2 times from rf and he has probably never sent more then 30 birems in one support
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif
Most Valuable Sniper: Here i have to say fluvisol, since it is the one player that i have seen most snipe reports from and that has not gotten banned.
Most Valuable Red Flag Hunter: Buckie68,FormerlytheBB or Gaby Kitty.
Most Valuable Alliance: Depends on what state of the server we talk here. Late after several merges i say DD, But early stage of the world i give it to CFZ.
Most Valuable Alliance to Disband: W.A.R Nothing else could be said here.
Most Underrated Player: Shixx. Maybe he can be useful someday. but we are yet to see
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Most Underrated Alliance: Would have to say not anyone, the ally's that deserved recognition got it.
Most Likely To Succeed Next World: W.A.R or CFZ depending on CFZ's standards
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

DeletedUser53923

Most Valuable Player: (All Categories) -- formerlytbb
Most Valuable Supporter: (Attacks/Supports) -- nyy
Most Valuable Sniper: (Who sniped the most CSes?) -- formerlytbb
Most Valuable Red Flag Hunter: (Who was always bagging red flag cities?) -- gonna go binderjoel here actually.
Most Valuable Alliance: (Best overall alliance) -- CFZ...only alliance to join the world and do exactly what they said.
Most Valuable Alliance to Disband: (Best alliance to disband) -- WAR...landslide answer
Most Underrated Player: (A valuable player but not the obvious choice) -- shiroe...absolutely shockinly
Most Underrated Alliance: (Not a main stream alliance but was shockingly good) -- original DD
Most Likely To Succeed Next World: (Who would most likely win most their major fights and win the next world?) -- any alliance with formerlytbb in it.

DeletedUser

Most Valuable Player: (All Categories) -- formerlytbb
Most Valuable Supporter: (Attacks/Supports) -- nyy
Most Valuable Sniper: (Who sniped the most CSes?) -- formerlytbb
Most Valuable Red Flag Hunter: (Who was always bagging red flag cities?) -- gonna go binderjoel here actually.
Most Valuable Alliance: (Best overall alliance) -- CFZ...only alliance to join the world and do exactly what they said.
Most Valuable Alliance to Disband: (Best alliance to disband) -- WAR...landslide answer
Most Underrated Player: (A valuable player but not the obvious choice) -- shiroe...absolutely shockinly
Most Underrated Alliance: (Not a main stream alliance but was shockingly good) -- original DD
Most Likely To Succeed Next World: (Who would most likely win most their major fights and win the next world?) -- any alliance with formerlytbb in it.

You will gonna blow brother, FormerlyTBB . If you don't believe me buy a mirror. :)))))

DeletedUser53923

im not sure i even remotely understood what you were trying to say.

DeletedUser48212

Just wanted to point out that formerlytbb has been in DD controlled territory and deep behind their enemy lines just depending on his skills for sniping incoming cs and with little to none support for his cities from his alliance. he fought agaisnt the cream of the top that our enemies had/have. If you want someone to go alongside with you on the frontline then it is him. Doesnt change that he is a huge *********************** and *****************.

DeletedUser53923

aww joe. was valk telling you about how big things are again? that girl is such a size queen.

DeletedUser41523

So we just gonna ignore the fact that homeboy up there wants BB to blow him?

DeletedUser53923

The above comment shows that it is not needed to be smart in RL to play Grepo. Enjoy the game, or better, get a life bro :) As you said, ignore me :)

oh so he can speak english. he was just having a seizure during his first comment. you should get that checked out bro.

DeletedUser41523

The above comment shows that it is not needed to be smart in RL to play Grepo. Enjoy the game, or better, get a life bro :) As you said, ignore me :)

I mean...you're the one asking strangers on the internet to blow you.