Laugh out Loud

DeletedUser

hello friends, just received this sms and though it will be a great idea to share this joke with you all.

Once Sharad Pawar( Sharad Pawar is a politician in India and presently the Chairman of Internation Cricket Council), Osama Bin Laden, Sonia Gandhi ( Considered most powerful and influential person in India) and Aishwarya Rai( beautiful actress) were travelling in a train. The train enters a tunnel and it gets dark. There is sound of kissing and a slap. When train comes out, Osama's face is red due to slap. All remain diplomatic and stay silent.

Sonia is thinking : " Terrorists are really crazy. Osama must have tried to kiss Aishwarya and she slapped him."

Aishwarya is thinking : " Osama must have tried to kiss me but kissed Sonia instead and got slapped."

Osama is thinking : " Damn it..! Pawar must have tried to kiss Aishwarya. She thought it was me and slapped me."

Pawar is thinking : " god, please one more tunnel. Will make the kissing sound and slap him again. These terrorists dont realise that we politicians are their Godfather."

I hope all of you like it. No arguments in here please. We all could have some laugh.

DeletedUser

One more

There were two sardars( sikh religion followers) talking to each other.

One asks the other : " If you correctly guess whats in my bag, all the eggs are yours. if you guess how many, all the 8 yours. and if you correctly guess who gave them to me, the hen is also yours."

The other sardar : " hint please".

DeletedUser

well, some do consider her most beautiful. She is a former miss world and presently actress in Indian Film Industry.

DeletedUser12404

One more

There were two sardars( sikh religion followers) talking to each other.

One asks the other : " If you correctly guess whats in my bag, all the eggs are yours. if you guess how many, all the 8 yours. and if you correctly guess who gave them to me, the hen is also yours."

The other sardar : " hint please".

this one was really funny :cool:

DeletedUser

jokes from no one else??

it will be boring if i alone post the jokes.

well, here is another:

a guy sitting with his girlfriend, drinking beer says - "I love you".

Girl : "Is it you or the beer talking?"

Boy : "Its me.... talking to my beer. You shut up."

lol.. please picturize this situation and post what would have been the girl's reaction.

DeletedUser

Two blondes were driving to Disney World.
They are almost there and see a sign that say Disney World left.
They go back home crying.

Everybody get it?

DeletedUser

A husband forgot his wifes wedding anniversary so his wife told him, "If I don't find a gift in the driveway i the morning that goes from 0 to 200 in 5 seconds then we are through."
The next morning the wife got up and then a box was sitting in the driveway, she opened it and there it was....

A bathroom scale.

DeletedUser12404

A husband forgot his wifes wedding anniversary so his wife told him, "If I don't find a gift in the driveway i the morning that goes from 0 to 200 in 5 seconds then we are through."
The next morning the wife got up and then a box was sitting in the driveway, she opened it and there it was....

A bathroom scale.

oh. i heard this one before. still funny tho....

DeletedUser

A bathroom scale.
thats very funny heres one......
Theres a captain sitting down sipping his rum then the first mate runs in."Captain a enemy ship is coming!"
The captain tells the first mate,"go get my red shirt." after the battle the crew is celebrating, thier win.The first mate asks,"Why did you want a red shirt?" the captain says"Because if I get shot and bleed the crew will keep fighting.The next day the first mate runs in,"Captain 200 ships to our side!" The captain says,"Go get my brown pants!"

lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats very funny heres one......
Theres a captain sitting down sipping his rum then the first mate runs in."Captain a enemy ship is coming!"
The captain tells the first mate,"go get my red shirt." after the battle the crew is celebrating, thier win.The first mate asks,"Why did you want a red shirt?" the captain says"Because if I get shot and bleed the crew will keep fighting.The next day the first mate runs in,"Captain 200 ships to our side!" The captain says,"Go get my brown pants!"

lol

Nice one:)

DeletedUser

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said,"I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked,"Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband.

That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail!

All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Give me Rep. if this makes you laugh. :)