Leaders: How can we make this world more interesting?

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow Omicronians:

If you are a leader in an alliance, please share your thoughts on how we can make this world a bit more interesting. We as leaders have a responsibility to guide our members into showing them what the true nature of the game is : WAR. Sure pacts can be forged, empires can be built, but we need more ACTION!!!

Please bear in mind that this is the external forum and all in-game relationships are thrown out of the window. All comments and ideas here are all for the benefit of THIS WORLD and should not affect in-game relationships.

I will share my thoughts as soon as some of the leaders start posting.

Regards,

-sab

DeletedUser

I do not have rights anymore but to me we don't have any full out wars like we used to alpha doesn't attack we attack alpha. DF sometimes attacks but again we do most of the attacking and well its that for almost every solidly that are our enemies. I don't understand why alpha DF CT GS LB etc are all pacted since this is a war game. I think there should No more than like 2 pacts. Say alpha and DF, TA and LB, evo and CN, lost boys GS and CT. And with these alliances it's all out war against everyone else. That would certainly liven up the place. Plus does anyone remember what eclipse did for the players with like conquering cities and ABP and dbp and stuff like that. Alot of people took part in that contest and with the rewards you get it would help.

DeletedUser

@ Rush, I you are just about to make get a @#$% on. LOL. you are hitting the nail right on the head mate. I see two more responses than I will put my two-three-kazillion sense into the matter.

DeletedUser

my thoughts exactly rush, everyone just seems way to cautious these days and don't throw all their dice.

DeletedUser

Well I agree with the mass pacting, I took a city yesterday, and after I aquired it, I had support coming in for the other player from literally 6 other alliances, it made me laugh out loud because of the insanity of the whole thing. I guess we can all point fingers, but we made this world this way, with the great global war, and since the upgrade so many have left that cleaning up leaver cities pretty much takes up a majority of everyones time, getting more city slots becomes a hassle, and thus slows down warring because people won't commit to attacking anyone unless they can conquest. People need some incentive to fight, and right now everyone is build WW strong holds and just watching to see how it will play out. WW's combined with the upgrade killed I would say 70% of this worlds players and activity with more leaving every day. We only have 1 alliance in the top 10 with more than 50 players, and they are a conglomerate of old failed alliances (no offense) i'm just not familiar with thier start out. Point is, no one is flocking to this world which means the only fighting is done amongst existing enemies, and when someone gets beat up they just leave, making it that much smaller. Good luck with finding a way to fix that, I really mean it too, as I don't want to stop playing yet.

DeletedUser

if we all continue fighting hard and choose not to build all of the wonders in one alliance (make the choice to give the top 7 alliances a wonder each) tan the world won't be shut until there are only 300 players. furthermore, it will give every alliance (including evo) the ability and drive to fight their way to the safes part of each alliance's formation and take the wonder by force from the other alliance. This can either enhance the world like it did in Eta (read their forum for more info) or kill a world (see Theta), but in the long run, the world is dieing anyway so taking the gamble couldn't hurt.

This is just my idea for keeping Omicron from being won by the biggest simmers. I am sure that Evo doesn't want to be remembered that way :p

DeletedUser

Haha Mosert Alpha have broken every agreement we have ever made with them both while we were allies and during our war. There is no way we'd trust them not to build wonders if this agreement was made. You guys look for every angle to try and steel victory (other than fighting of course) so that idea would never work.

DeletedUser

If we started more than one I am sure that you could still make all the others before Alpha. I rally don't see how you could not. It would have to actually a conscious decision on Evo's part. not any other alliance.

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't see it happening as I think most people want to see this world end now that it has reached such a slow stage.

DeletedUser19174

Going to take something massive to kick start this world.

If the "allies", ie DF, Alpha, GS were to turn on each other then the world is gifted to Evo. Simple as that. Chances of anyone preventing Evo building 4 wonders are slim to fu$% all given the state of play anyway so anything else is just assisting Evo.

We at GS have not stopped trying and will always try some new things to keep it interesting for our members, will put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with next.....hhmmm !!

Besides that, one thing that I can't believe is that a world that is in excess of one year old still has players who attack without LS. . Are these guys serious, how many times does an individual need to be told how to play before it sinks in. That is the only thing that annoys me about losing cities, losing them to cheap shot taking duds who have no idea how to play but suceed on the back of those who can. There a more than a couple that come to mind. I just can't believe that there are players with over 700K points who have no clue about how this game operates. :heh:

Anyway, I will show up for duty as required until they turn the lights out on Omicron, will try and p!ss as many people off as I can on the way down though :p

DeletedUser

well everyone is waiting for this world wonder to start and finish off this server so that everyone can move on to hero world. Lets face it. This world is dying and not fun anymore. DF has lost it without lightfoot to lead it. It is just sitting there doing nothing. GS well they did manage to do something but not enough attacking power. Alpha, well you know they do try to take cities but hmmm not enough firepower.. then there is LB, They are truly little. little attack little defense. but looses a lot :p.

Evo has slown its pace a lot but its still hanging in there with over 9 alliance attacking it. I am proud of us. we are the best :)

DeletedUser

Well said bloodred pretty much what I was thinking but didn't say as it would only aid our enemies, but you hit the nail on the head. Our enemies have too many noobs who live off gold and inactives and feed us as many free BP as we need to keep expanding. I don't however blame them as it is really down to their leaders to correct that kind of thing. I feel some of our enemy leaders are now in a position where they are afraid to open their mouths in fear that their men will leave the alliance and/or game causing them to slip down the rankings. I feel too many of them are focused on what number they are in the top 10 rather than how are they going to win this war.

However as I said in another thread a while back, if I were the leader of Alpha the alliance would only have about 5 members at this stage (2 of which are currently in VM) as I would rather fight Evo, CN and TA alone than waste my time and troops on members who are doing nothing but aiding the enemy. I think for our enemies to become more organised and elite will take some brave and unpopular choices by some enemy leaders but it is the only true hope of making this world any way interesting.

DeletedUser

Besides that, one thing that I can't believe is that a world that is in excess of one year old still has players who attack without LS. . Are these guys serious, how many times does an individual need to be told how to play before it sinks in. That is the only thing that annoys me about losing cities, losing them to cheap shot taking duds who have no idea how to play but suceed on the back of those who can. There a more than a couple that come to mind. I just can't believe that there are players with over 700K points who have no clue about how this game operates. :heh:
Come on Blood, make it interesting! Name some names :)

DeletedUser19174

:Angry:
Come on Blood, make it interesting! Name some names :)

Can't concentrate at the moment, let alone name names because I have lost my biscuits:

"Whotookmybikkies" :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator: