Leaders making threats now?

DeletedUser10984

This was before my time...so i will let Kron answer this... but insofar as I know... EN was not beaten in Belle...

Belle started as a world without an end game and EN left the world midway.... it was only after EN quit the world that WW for Belle were introduced...
EN on Belle was losing ground on all four sides when it fell apart into factions (with many of it's players still playing on for a time fighting against each other).

DeletedUser51031

EN on Belle was losing ground on all four sides when it fell apart into factions (with many of it's players still playing on for a time fighting against each other).

Diss my homie Bow again ...

slow and painful...is how you deserve your faith

DeletedUser19318

Kronnoss was the leader on Bellerophon when they imploded.

Sorry Sac this is not true... I left EN in belle it was top alliance in top position.. a personal crisis took me away and yes after I left the alliance fell apart.. That implosion was created by Nina99 and Deadly Truth, and in reply To Henriksen's comment about numbers also not correct and the kind of disinformation I'd expect from him,

Eviction Notice has always been led by me and an awesome team like Weasy, PRT50, Sicilano Drago, Ktomic, Karlo, Eric in the past... and I know for sure it wouldn't miss me at all if I left now, the machine is that good.

People so often waffle about numbers... this gets so boring... I have my brother playing here.. he is absolutely a novice and still is part of the team.. (one of many novices... yes I know dimspace you could beat them hands down, probably with only a single city but personally I couldn't care less, I enjoy them being here and part of our team) this is a social game which we encourage friends and mates of any qualification to come along.. have a yarn, enjoy some banter... and funnily enough most players seem to really enjoy playing with us, we try to be inclusive and meet new people, so you guys might not like that, i get it and I am not bothered, well done.
I took the opportunity recently on a trip through Europe to meet 2 grepo players and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them! that's what the game is to me... people and a lot of our team are really neat ones... as I am sure a lot in yours are as well.

What I dont enjoy is the purile negative reps that seem to follow posts like this so I actually choose mostly to keep away, in our country a lot of the comments would actually be illegal, this is an area of the forum that is pathetic... I can proudly say I have Never negative rep'd any post even from players I don't particularly like or posts that were blatant lies.
so every so often I'll pop in and make a post like this to refute incorrect info if I can be bothered.

Kron

DeletedUser51031

Sorry Sac this is not true... I left EN in belle it was top alliance in top position.. a personal crisis took me away and yes after I left the alliance fell apart.. That implosion was created by Nina99 and Deadly Truth, and in reply To Henriksen's comment about numbers also not correct and the kind of disinformation I'd expect from him,

Eviction Notice has always been led by me and an awesome team like Weasy, PRT50, Sicilano Drago, Ktomic, Karlo, Eric in the past... and I know for sure it wouldn't miss me at all if I left now, the machine is that good.

People so often waffle about numbers... this gets so boring... I have my brother playing here.. he is absolutely a novice and still is part of the team.. (one of many novices... yes I know dimspace you could beat them hands down, probably with only a single city but personally I couldn't care less, I enjoy them being here and part of our team) this is a social game which we encourage friends and mates of any qualification to come along.. have a yarn, enjoy some banter... and funnily enough most players seem to really enjoy playing with us, we try to be inclusive and meet new people, so you guys might not like that, i get it and I am not bothered, well done.
I took the opportunity recently on a trip through Europe to meet 2 grepo players and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them! that's what the game is to me... people and a lot of our team are really neat ones... as I am sure a lot in yours are as well.

What I dont enjoy is the purile negative reps that seem to follow posts like this so I actually choose mostly to keep away, in our country a lot of the comments would actually be illegal, this is an area of the forum that is pathetic... I can proudly say I have Never negative rep'd any post even from players I don't particularly like or posts that were blatant lies.
so every so often I'll pop in and make a post like this to refute incorrect info if I can be bothered.

Kron

I already Repped ya here..but well said.

DeletedUser42857

yes I know dimspace you could beat them hands down, probably with only a single city but personally I couldn't care less, I enjoy them being here and part of our team)
Kron

Leave me out of it, but while i will happily stir about en's tactics, or go on a bit of a wind up, i have never said they have sub standard players i could beat with one city, i also avoid saying anything about my own grepo ability. Theres a different between having a dig at an alliance thats an enemy, and critising players individually. And i think anyone that sings their own praises about their ability is on a slippery slope to make making an a of themselves.

So please dont try and put words in my mouth. I would never say, or even imply the above.

Dim

Ps. on the repping thing, I too have never neg repped anyone, not even ranga and andrin. seems kind of pointless. Pos rep is a good way of silently acknowledging someone that you may not want to agree with "publicly", and just generally a nice thing to do. Neg rep is utterly pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

I beg to differ dim. After I made a sarcastic comment to you I got a nasty neg rep.

I can assure you it wasnt me. this is the first time ive even seen your name.

(And the fact ive jsut been able to rep you says it wasnt me because i assume like you cant rep someone too often, you cant neg ten pos in a space of time either)

I dont really care either way tbh, amazed people even care

Last edited by a moderator: