Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser40768

Alright so this is my first time playing over here on the EN server, I have played on the US server for 9 months but sadly haven't seen an MRA like this one in a few months. Enjoy :)

So I get an invite from them, with no message of course. I decided to join just to complete the join an alliance quest and to see if this was just a typical MRA.

So I join and I see this in the internal announcements:

lol_zpsfa65fd74.jpg

^_^ I have no idea why our brilliant founder says not to be a bp hunter, I thought this was a war game :p

So after reading that I find a post in the forum where the leader absolutely contradicts what he wrote in the internal announcements, but he says to build slingers to fight Erebus. However with beginner's protection being 7 days you would have thought he would say to also have some light ships built to attack of island right ;)

lol6_zps3bb069a7.jpg

Okay so next I decided to check out the pacts:

lol1_zps448a33c4.jpg

lol2_zpsb04ab526.jpg

After checking these pacts I refresh the page and see all these green flags on my island, I wonder who we can fight :p

lol7_zpsc589381a.jpg

But it gets better now I check the pact requests and my head starts to spin :eek:

lol3_zps5a1a2100.jpg

lol4_zps5cca7f26.jpg

We have 14 tabs, 9 shared with allies and more being added every hour. Not to mention we have a player who is claiming a city of a pact member during beginner's protection :heh:

lol5_zpsc0a48991.jpg

That is all I find that is entertaining to look at now, will update this when something else interesting pops up. Hope you guys like this :D

DeletedUser

I'm running to my dustbin already :p
This should be funner then I thought :)

DeletedUser30490

some of us should make a spy alliance or something
theres alot whos capable of doing that in the forum hehehe
great work bro

DeletedUser

I'm the reason why they wanna fight Erebus lol!

Edit: Oops! I thought this was a different alliance :(

DeletedUser

we only have you as our cat though.. silly people, only you came out of a dustbin :p

DeletedUser40768

This is why they are going after Erebus it seems. Hi King Leo :)

lol8_zps13c85a89.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, I guess it would be harder for them to get a spy in :p

DeletedUser40768

Now I am going to try and get leader rights in league of Legion, wish me luck everyone :D

DeletedUser40768

good luck bro hope you get them

Thanks, the players in that alliance don't even read the external forum so as long as I pretend to be an angel in game they will never know that I will use my powers for evil ;)

DeletedUser40768

Here is something nice, they make sabotage easy when they send mass mail every time we get some more pacts.

lol9_zps1d4f7c58.jpg

Oh and this is a funny post I saw in the alliance forum also :D

lol10_zpsd5d175ea.jpg

DeletedUser40768

Hey, his benlol3 on?

Yes he is, I think he sent the mass mail a few minutes ago. This is obviously the best alliance in Rizinia as you can tell from all my post ;)

By the way this is how well they communicate, they kick me and then invite me back 2 minutes later :D

lol11_zps90864651.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: