Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser32577

Tell em no thanks, you get enough sleep at night. I mean he did ask if you like a nap. ;)

LOL. Not sure the humor wouldn't be wasted on him, though. He doesn't seem to take a hint ^.^

Toria

DeletedUser

A bet to LOL that they can't take my city. I will refuse support from my allies.

DeletedUser958

I didn't even manage to do any sabotage :(
I should just have turned their forum into chaos when i had the chance, instead of going for leader rights :(

DeletedUser

I didn't even manage to do any sabotage :(
I should just have turned their forum into chaos when i had the chance, instead of going for leader rights :(

sad part is I was telling mauw that u were trying to sabotage and I was right lol but nooo mauw kept refusing cause he was saying u were joined the alliance to help proves how bad he is

DeletedUser40768

ooooooo look who just got rimmed :p

Wow did it take me a while to see this post :p Yeah I got rimmed, on a world I didn't take seriously so that doesn't bother me at all. I do find it amusing though how I got 10k dbp compared to the just under 2k abp the enemy got in the week or so I was finally attacked by someone. Actually got in the top 100 in dbp they day I got rimmed :D Got all my bp from Dystopia only sadly, as Vendetta never attacked then died off and League of Legions died before protection ended :( Though I could have survived in this world longer, just that I only spent 3 hours or less a day playing in Rizinia. I must admit looking back at this PnP, it would have been fun if LoL actually made it past BP :)