Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser

That's my problem, you have your problems,we.Be careful,Nieves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

that is the only reason to do this there may be spies all over grepolis but this is different he discriminates us on an extremely large scale fro attention(he is the talk of rizinia) he is probably like 7

lol I am not a spy I know no one in this thread except King Leo who isn't even in an alliance here himself, so continue making excuses that have no logic to them. I just joined an MRA and laughed at how they had sim city mentality and I knew the guys on the externals would get a kick out of it. Again since you are mad at me for embarrassing your alliance in public, you continue to try and make me look bad, when the truth is the only ones who disagree with me is League of Legions. In fact you should see how many plus reps I have gotten from this thread, almost have three bars thanks to this one thread alone so obviously I must be saying something right.

Okay I have two things to say about the 7 year old comment, one you are discriminating grepolis younger audience in the middle of your rage. The other thing is that how can I be 7, if I am then I act a lot more mature then you because you are still whining. It is a war game this stuff happens all the time, if you can't handle it then you are playing the wrong game.

DeletedUser

yeah i agree philip they are just inviting everyone they see, i doubt they even waste a time over using grepointel/grepostats

DeletedUser958

God i love this xD
Can't believe nobody from LoL ever heard about PnP? This is GOOD PnP!
Please know what this forum is all about before talking trash ;)

DeletedUser40768

God i love this xD
Can't believe nobody from LoL ever heard about PnP? This is GOOD PnP!
Please know what this forum is all about before talking trash ;)

Let us be nice Leo, this is the first time they have ever read the forum before so they don't know that this is what the forum is about ;)

Rael II

Phrourach
Some dude in League of legions had sent me a message >>>

NSNR CABOOSE today at 09:11
Hello. Seeing as your alliance only has a few people and we are pacted it would be best if you and your people join us. Ill send the invites now. Notify your people so they know to accept the invite

------------------
...and then he invites all my players including me to his alliance. I have not talked about any merger. This is a dirty way of gaining members. They won't last long. ..then they cancelled the pact. I was going to cancel it anyway but the nerve of them. Shows what they are like. Noobs! lol...

DeletedUser21480

Devil i do not want to make you look bad or nothing but your alliance did the same thing to us 3 Times

DeletedUser40768

Yeah I have heard that they have done that to a lot of alliances, in fact I think it is a pattern. They get a pact with you, then they try to convince you to merge into them, and they think that if they continue asking that sooner or later you will join them and then they will move up in the rankings and feel so proud of themselves :rolleyes:

DeletedUser32577

Y they think that if they continue asking that sooner or later you will join them and then they will move up in the rankings and feel so proud of themselves :rolleyes:

got this today... note this is after no less than 4 pact invites AFTER we rejected them the first time :p

desperate, much? Guessing they just want to do the same as they did to Rael up there :p

Toria

DeletedUser40768

got this today... note this is after no less than 4 pact invites AFTER we rejected them the first time :p

desperate, much? Guessing they just want to do the same as they did to Rael up there :p

Toria

lol They are really out trying to start World Peace aren't they :p