Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser40768

They can leave! they are mean. :p

Don't tell them to leave, they are going to be a nice source of bp for both me and Erebus :D
By the way once beginner's protection ends I will post all the interesting attacks that come from League of Legions, I am sure we will get to enjoy a lot of good laughs from looking at those, I can't wait :pro:

DeletedUser

Cant blame him

I think he means to screenshot "screenshots or some sort of proof for everything that you have posted so far". Link of Time, tell us what you ment, I can't stand non proper grammar post ;)

You cant blame him for not having proper grammar when the leader of TLOL (mauw) cant spell worth ****

Also i will be going after TLOL members just to screw with them
This is going to be a one sided blood bath............................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was not lied when I was told this thread was awesome...

Nieves should probably consider a career as an international diplomat considering how you first embarrassed and criticized LoL by spying them, then got threatened by them for a few pages and suddenly got them to agree not to attack you. That's quite an achievement to be honest.

DeletedUser

You win,for now.My allince don't attack you now,but in future we conquest you.:pro:
You must be happy ,Nieves.

After seeing this much post from lol, i am started to worrying is this really a war game or sim game:p

and this post of dr.devil make this thread more awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My my, you people are truely a despicable crew.
I devised a cunning plan.

Going to bed.

...and you ruined my beauty rest reading all this.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. :pro:

DeletedUser

My my, you people are truely a despicable crew.
I devised a cunning plan.

Going to bed.

...and you ruined my beauty rest reading all this.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. :pro:
Lol yep :D

DeletedUser32577

j9D1Acj.png

Now we're trying to bring my gender into the badgering... this gets better and better lol

Toria

Rael II

Phrourach
Oh yes! lol... Cruisin' for a bruisin'!!!

I spy with my little eye something beginning with W... and has a 'R' at the end and also an 'A' squash between. What could it be I wonder??? Hmm... ;)

;) :D

DeletedUser32577

I spy with my little eye something beginning with W... and has a 'R' at the end and also an 'A' squash between. What could it be I wonder??? Hmm... ;)

I'm not sure it will even qualify as a war... something more along the lines of eviction at this point.

Toria

DeletedUser40768

Oh so they gave up on me already, man I am disappointed am I really that scary. Now where will I get my bp from ;)

Rael II

Phrourach
Toria - I think you are right... :D

Joseph Nieves - I'm sure they will pop up again somewhere in this thread, bud! ;) :D Then you can have them for breakfast again!

Hagop abroumian - Faster than you think :eek: :eek: ;) Hold on to your seat dude! :D

DeletedUser

I know some of the members in LoL. A few of them were chased or rimmed of other worlds ironically. It would make sense that they are trying to get peace as they don't want to be back at the rim again.

I think I might send a few there like I did to them in Helorus. Good times.

DeletedUser

actually Tlol had a rather big player join them.......... 2718 points not bad, but looks like hes going to get rimmed by us...........