League Of Warriors

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

(SW) League Of Warriors (SW)

The LOW is an amazing action packed movie with awesome....Wait...restart!

The LOW is an amazing alliance with strong active loyal players that love to stare up at the stars and sit around the campfire singing.....Wait....Restart!

The League Of Warriors is an alliance for those blood thirsty villians out there that are wanting to conquer anything around them. We will dissolve any alliance that challenges us from the outside in by smashing their walls and conquering their cities till nothing left stands to be seen. We are a proud and merciless alliance that will strike back with all we have.

We currently are not accepting any members and this page is here to just be a fun place for members of the alliance to come and relax. We will often speak about things pertaining to the alliance BUT our secrets will stay ours! ;)

I wont say we will conquer all of Eta BUT we will be a strong power within our oceans and try to stay on the top 10 rankings. If we dont then I dont worry about it since more and more you see many alliances merging so that they can get more points. We dont see points as a true view of an alliances strength and even if you are first or last its what you sword says that really speaks for you.

Enjoy and Welcome one and all!

And remember - :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

You should be aware by now that many players will post jibes at alliances in these threads, however, I do read ALL posts and will take action if I deem it necessary to do so. That being said, I recommend that you create a PnP thread in the main forum for people to flame your alliance, as that will keep it out of here.

DeletedUser

i agree with him....i 4 one dont need to her how good ur allaince is if there is nothing to say.....said and done....sory but i can be rough if i choose to be

DeletedUser

Yea you tell em derek :p yea ok ok i dont mean to brag......but its a bloddy good alliance haha. i think weve fought off every single player thats attacked us :) also, i dont see why people go around checking other alliance pages and get angry when they brag about their alliance. its our page? are we not allowed to do what we want on OUR page? i mean if i saw some other alliance's page and they were bragging about their alliance, i would have a laugh, but i wouldnt get all serious about it. i mean seriously, dont forget what your playing. ITS A GAME

:pro: