Leave

• Thread starter DeletedUser31450
  • Start date

DeletedUser31450

i only want to play one world so i will stay in pella

DeletedUser31450

Bend24 has quit to play there so has moonwalker72.DeathwishX13,littlebighorn and bloodriv
Most players from here play it as well

DeletedUser1483

Trust me, we are still here causing mayhem on a large scale. There is a certain ghost city some morons are defending.

So we thought it was a challenge by an unnamed alliance and we are knocking it down, :D

It's a race to see who gets to kill them! PM me in game if you wanna join in. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I took a ghost city in my area and some MoS morons attacked it...and then said oops sorry didn't know you were in there? is this the same thing Chris? Bro?

DeletedUser

and mayhen on a large scale? that one actually made me laugh outloud...hahaha

DeletedUser1483

Dont tell me youre the ones defending that ghost? :p

And nahh thats not the one i meant. That was genuinely a mistake. Much like you killing a couple of ours. :) these things happen.

-- Plus i dont see you declaring war over one attack you got from us. So quit complaining. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am actually completely leaving grepo not just this server. Unfourtanetly real life has come knocking again and I must answer the call. I am actually gonna stay on corinth to help my alliance there build the wonders though as I am only going to need to log on a couple times a day at most. After that though my days of grepo will probably be over for good.

DeletedUser

:eek: Noooooo! Please tell me you will at least log onto skype occasionally??

DeletedUser

I am actually completely leaving grepo not just this server. Unfourtanetly real life has come knocking again and I must answer the call. I am actually gonna stay on corinth to help my alliance there build the wonders though as I am only going to need to log on a couple times a day at most. After that though my days of grepo will probably be over for good.

same here bro, hope we meet again some day

DeletedUser

i've gone from game already. will be back in may, looking forward to logging in and joining world en106

DeletedUser31450

Well that sux.
Most of the people in the forum are leaving.

DeletedUser

i've gone from game already. will be back in may, looking forward to logging in and joining world en106
Hahaha this made me laugh, it really will be 106 if they keep releasing worlds at this rate. They honestly need something new to shake things up a bit. Maybe add to the hero worlds and give the old hero world stuff to new regular servers. Who knows by May they might have a 3.0 released or something, if they did something like that it would maybe draw me back. As is though the game is getting stale, every server is the same, fun for the first few months then a bunch of people leave to join new servers and it becomes stale. For me the game needs something new.

DeletedUser1483

Agreed Bend. The only reason im still here is because volsung keeps me on a chain and tells me if i leave he will track me down and kill me himself.

:eek:

DeletedUser

Yea i agree, more worlds like hyperborea :p Seriously though if hyperborea was speed 3 i would play it.

DeletedUser

Haha don't give inno any ideas Jono ;) If they could maybe find some way to do a hyperborea style server with worthwhile rewards that would be cool. Maybe a tribute system, where someone "conquers" your city but instead of it being conquered you have to pay the player who conquered that city a certain amount of resources a day from that city, say maybe half of your resources produced. Obviously not as fun as actually conquering, but would at least give some incentive/direction to the server.