Leaving

DeletedUser

Hey everyone,

I'm leaving the moderator team and these forums forever due to real life. I have very little time for this, which will become no time moving forward. I'm sure you've all noticed that I haven't been around recently. It was a pleasure being your moderator for the past couple of months and I wish you all well! I hope you all continue posting on these forums, as they have become much more active since I first took over. Behave yourselves with that TU/Alpha thread ;)

All the best,
Eclipse

DeletedUser

Mate sorry to hear that, these forums became more active due mainly to your efforts and hard work. Take care of yourself man, now I have to run I need to tell Alpha what I really think of them before we get a new Mod :p

DeletedUser

Good luck man. It won't be the same to have someone else censoring my entertaining and inappropriate comments.

DeletedUser17523

So we can say whatever we want now?................. excellent

lol.

Its been great Eclipse this is one of the few forums that remains constantly active!

And make sure FOTNS doesnt come over here! He already killed Chi forums. ;)

DeletedUser

Aah man, good luck in RL.
I'm gonna do the same as Murt and CB, I'll speak to you later:D

You are staying as a forum member right, just like we?
Post here and there, have some fun?

DeletedUser

Thanks guys. All of your efforts made this forum a more active and funner place to be, I just helped facilitate a little.

w*arms, I probably won't be coming back onto these forums again, I'm completely breaking ties with grepolis. It's been a great almost 2 years.
btw, your signature's too big. Max dimensions are 120 high x 700 wide. Those two extra lines of text make it too high ;)

I'll leave you guys with that :)

DeletedUser

So you're leaving, and the last thing you do is play the smart mod again?
Well I see it's hard to forget bad habits...
Just kidding bro, have fun, it was fun to argue with you sometimes and good luck in RL!

DeletedUser

i honestly not much sad about this..

For god sake man if you don't care then don't post, you see this is your problem you post every pointless and meaningless thought that enters your head. I wonder if you were to leave and were to make a topic about it, how many good wishes would you get?

DeletedUser

And yes sorry to see you go eclipse, one you get a bit settled down, you get you booty back here!. He was actually a pretty cool mod making things go the way they did. Allowing me and CB to go way off topic, lol, then right back again. I hope we get the same type of mod that will allow the rawness of ego's to shine. It is really what makes this forum fun to read.

DeletedUser

That eclipse lasted a lot longer than seven minutes!

th_troll-face-meme.png

DeletedUser

I hope we get the same type of mod that will allow the rawness of ego's to shine. It is really what makes this forum fun to read.

I know that it is against the normal rules but I think we should talk to grepo about appointing a mod from this world to our forum. I don't honestly think anybody else could handle us haha.

DeletedUser

I know that it is against the normal rules but I think we should talk to grepo about appointing a mod from this world to our forum. I don't honestly think anybody else could handle us haha.

I nominate cb

DeletedUser

I agree either or should do. I would throw in R3d and myself in the mix. lol

DeletedUser

lol no, I forgot about R3d, if he could find time to be the mod |I'm sure he would be a great one!