Leaving

• Thread starter DeletedUser42407
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

I am leaving byllis and giving my city to mercenaries. I will also be quitting this newspaper, I have had a great time writing and I am happy that I got 30+reps in total from my amazing fans. MrPdash will still be writing so you guys still have something to look forward too :)

DeletedUser43011

I am leaving byllis and giving my city to mercenaries. I will also be quitting this newspaper, I have had a great time writing and I am happy that I got 30+reps in total from my amazing fans. MrPdash will still be writing so you guys still have something to look forward too :)

Sorry to see you leave but why mercenaries ?

DeletedUser42407

I am friends with their leader and they are closest.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go mate. +30 luck to you in game and in RL.

DeletedUser

It was a good newspaper Jabba. Thanks for all your work and for the entertainment :)

DeletedUser42407

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I will still be checking these forums occasionally and I still play apollonia so you haven't seen the last of me ;)

DeletedUser19042

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I will still be checking these forums occasionally and I still play apollonia so you haven't seen the last of me ;)

Sad to see you go. You became quite a personality here. :)

J

DeletedUser

Your newspaper was great, Jabba! Thank you and good luck!

DeletedUser24334

Jabba message me :p Got some info. And guys I know this is the wrong place, but I haven't got time for an issue this week, expect one next week!

DeletedUser42407

Jabba message me :p Got some info. And guys I know this is the wrong place, but I haven't got time for an issue this week, expect one next week!

Can you keep my newspaper on your web? IDK why.

DeletedUser43011

Im out of here also

Laters Byllis

Has some laughs and its been emotional however ive been like the Byllis hooker switching inbeteween alliances and I cannot find one I fit into.

Couple of final words:

1) Rogue Squad - good bunch of players well worth keeping a eye out for

2) Odyssey - Good bunch of players but such a bad leader in Wekylend

3) Start making this forum active as your all boring

Ciao Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wondering why you suicided all your troops at mad, now we know.

DeletedUser43011

wondering why you suicided all your troops at mad, now we know.

Was the most fun ive had to date on Byllis LOL nice 1500+ABP earned through it all aswell

He's getting a nice present from me though already discussed it :p

DeletedUser

Laters Byllis

Has some laughs and its been emotional however ive been like the Byllis hooker switching inbeteween alliances and I cannot find one I fit into.

Couple of final words:

1) Rogue Squad - good bunch of players well worth keeping a eye out for

2) Odyssey - Good bunch of players but such a bad leader in Wekylend

3) Start making this forum active as your all boring

Ciao Ciao

sure thing pal. you dont like how i lead, so i must be terrible, right? I wont buy into your pissing match, so this is the last youll hear from me on this. good luck in real life, or wherever you go.