Discussion Left-side Special Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser24227
  • Start date

DeletedUser24227

Which special building from the left-side do you build?

DeletedUser18132

Sometimes for LS cities it is wiser to build lighthouse.

DeletedUser

As long as you have Cartography researched, the additional LS are usually more beneficial than slightly faster travel times. The only place I ever consider having a Lighthouse built is in bireme cities, to be able to support other cities quicker.

DeletedUser

yea thermapl baths all the way!! Hmm, good point about the bireme cities though corinthian.... Usually, if i conquer a city with one of the other buildings i leave it, culture points are to good to watse lol.

DeletedUser

yea thermapl baths all the way!! Hmm, good point about the bireme cities though corinthian.... Usually, if i conquer a city with one of the other buildings i leave it, culture points are to good to watse lol.

Don't need to use culture points to demolish special buildings though, you can just demolish them same as any other building. It would be a pain in the backside otherwise, conquering a city with a useless set-up like Library and Oracle, and having to spend CP to demolish them..

DeletedUser

Ampitheatre

Which special building from the left-side do you build?

I have built this building in the past as you can arrange plays to be performed. However since reading the reply to your message I will now try "Thermal Baths".

All the best,

Jason,

DeletedUser13405

Thermal Baths unless your city also launches CSs. Then I build lighthouses as Lighthouse stacks with Cartography enabling my CSs to travel 25% farther (as they are 25% faster).

DeletedUser22115

well, it is entirely up to yourself on what you build,

Thermal Baths: is possibly the most popular, becuase of the extra population you get, which means you can build more troops and navy

Library: is not used really, it gives you extra 12 points in the academy

Lighthouse: the 2nd most popular i believe, it gives your naval units a speed boost

Theatre: this building lets you run plays to give you Culture Points it costs 10k wood, 12k stone and 10k silver to run a play

i believe it depends on what kind of city you are building, a LS nuke you could use Lighthouse so your LS move faster or else Thermal Baths to build more LS

Troops nukes you tend to use Thermal Baths because you can fit over 1k slingers, 100LS and a few catapults

DeletedUser24393

I think Thermal Baths if you want a really strong army, lighthouse for a bireme city or LS city, Theatre if you need culture points, and a library if you want to have a ton of technology. I think they are all useful in different ways.

DeletedUser

My personal list of recommendations that I use:

1st: Thermal Baths - Always Awesome
2nd: Theater - If your city is in the middle of a peaceful region, can be used to generate CP
3rd: Lighthouse - If your city is a LS or BR factory specific it may be useful.
4th: Library - Umm..