LEGENDARY ALLIANCE: DEFIANCE

• Thread starter DeletedUser54404
  • Start date

DeletedUser46395

Er yeah - was just wondering why you lot had invited me - most alliances would consider inviting their members to be an act of war.

But yes - the stuff of legends. About how a bunch of noobs tried to start an MRA in half a dozen oceans at once, whilst trying to recruit the leaders of other alliances. Can't wait to see your next move, it'll slay me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54404

Your pact alliance will be our greatest power to slay the Thor...

dianices

Phrourach
Not a fan of poaching, but best of luck in 95. why isn't this thread in the alliances forum? just curious.

just an aside, buuuut i think public opinion determines who or what is legendary in gaming. i mean nobody ever gave ME a youtube tribute collabbed by like 300 players, but hell, i'd be happy with an "atta girl" from a complete newbie.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54314

Not a fan of poaching, but best of luck in 95. why isn't this thread in the alliances forum? just curious.

just an aside, buuuut i think public opinion determines who or what is legendary in gaming. i mean nobody ever gave ME a youtube tribute collabbed by like 300 players, but hell, i'd be happy with an "atta girl" from a complete newbie.

Don't know you..... atta girl...

and i'll be happy with a below par handie shandy... from a lady....