Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54198

legends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52116

44324345.jpg

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Maybe it's because they spam 100+ attacks so your overview freezes when they want to land a cs, that's pretty legendary
Or because they get 5 same second supports on a 20 min tt cs without any anchors, same for 1 second attacks before, that's pretty amazing!
Or because they're so legendary they don't know you can land a same second backsnipe 100% of the time and have to insinuate on skype world chat I'm using external tools to do that!
And the all of messages I got saying they'll take more cities of mine if I keep attacking their members are a legendary joke considering they're all too scared to even attack me, only attacks from BZC I had in the past week or so were from Ming111 :)

DeletedUser52206

again...all i have to say:

Capture.PNG

and this:

first.PNG

followed by:
second.PNG

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Look at the dates
434052905edc4499b20ea9d6edb31a2a.png

29d4525beff6409cb84d6d9cbbfb94f0.png

And come closer to me if you want to join the club instead of hiding in the backlines :)
70b2ab079c8149ee844443271ec8f88f.png

Quick edit while typing, just saw you took a handover near me, see ya soon <3

DeletedUser54209

if you posted here our conversation
let's see what i was told to you earlier
(sorry for my english people)
and i showed to you that i'm keeping my promises
1d2478c9f9364eeb8cce8eebdedaf0d8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe it's because they spam 100+ attacks so your overview freezes when they want to land a cs, that's pretty legendary
Or because they get 5 same second supports on a 20 min tt cs without any anchors, same for 1 second attacks before, that's pretty amazing!
Or because they're so legendary they don't know you can land a same second backsnipe 100% of the time and have to insinuate on skype world chat I'm using external tools to do that!
And the all of messages I got saying they'll take more cities of mine if I keep attacking their members are a legendary joke considering they're all too scared to even attack me, only attacks from BZC I had in the past week or so were from Ming111 :)

lol. well you personally did the same to me. i mean a tight timed cs, loads attacks and supports the same sec. not mentioning daily cats. nightly cat. stone hailing.

the difference is one. i still have my city :)

DeletedUser

i spent 6 month with bzc sharing islands in taras. they were red. after those 6 months i felt a big respect for those guys. they never torture you with spam, stone hailing or other cheap crap. but if they want your city, they will show a high class in trying to take it. and they were only 14 in a server with 200 cap.
I do respect them for actually being a team, staying loyal to each other and loving the game they play.

DeletedUser16429

i spent 6 month with bzc sharing islands in taras. they were red. after those 6 months i felt a big respect for those guys. they never torture you with spam, stone hailing or other cheap crap. but if they want your city, they will show a high class in trying to take it. and they were only 14 in a server with 200 cap.
I do respect them for actually being a team, staying loyal to each other and loving the game they play.
I respect BZC just like most of you, but it does become suspicious when they lands attacks always 1 second before the cs and then support the cs 1 second afterward. Also all of those 1 second snipes on enemy cs really do raise some eyebrows. So either they are the best Grepo alliance/players I have played against in 6 years, or they are doing something naughty
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser46315

If it's 100% yeah it seems a bit hmm. I've it done it the odd few times and I'm a terrible player :rolleyes: I'm normally 2-4 seconds before/after in timings. Maybe they are just as good as this sub forum suggests. Hey after the years they've racked up they should be.

DeletedUser17513

most players know the trick about timing good attacks/supports it comes down to how many chances you can create... with slow trans,ls,tri's and so on

DeletedUser

if you are accusing bzc of botting, accuse these as well :)
i honestly think they just timed good.

3fd92cea82c748db83a0e9cbd771d484.png

DeletedUser16429

most players know the trick about timing good attacks/supports it comes down to how many chances you can create... with slow trans,ls,tri's and so on
What about when they aren't using any of the aforementioned ways man. I know how to create chances but it seems its happening on the first chance
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser17513

no idea nick.. these days way too many players have "lucky" timings.. i cant time more than 2 attacks and 2 supports within first 3 sec to cs.. anti timer always bumps me 8-10 sec after or before cs.. so not so kind to me :(

DeletedUser10962

I think you underestimate the value of teamwork. It makes a lot of sense when you look at the probabilities and participation levels

Status
Not open for further replies.