Legendary BZC

• Thread starter DeletedUser54198
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52220

I think you underestimate the value of teamwork. It makes a lot of sense when you look at the probabilities and participation levels

I think you're forgetting that time in carphi where they landed 32 same second supports on a certain echo without a single anchor and seemingly not even a single recall. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for bzc as an alliance and have personal like for quite a few of their players, I have no idea if they are playing this world having learned from past mistakes, they may well be, but let's not rewrite history and suggest they don't have form for a degree of iffyness.

DeletedUser54209

omg which player stays with these troops in town
endeed, most valuable player..... for giving mouth
dfe3fcf8cb54446fb621da525002c67f.png

DeletedUser51081

karya banned for botting, one down with a few more to go

DeletedUser43325

*BZC rebrand to something relating to "corrupted admins" pending..

DeletedUser54209

i pity you guys
i wish to say more but i don't go down to your level

DeletedUser54209

btw you banned a player not so active....and now here "sounds" your voices from silence you were
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

this guy takes a lot of towns from you
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

i thought that you are more smart

DeletedUser51081

it won't be long before more BZC fall to botting, the evidence gained is stacking up. a few will probably be banned a lot sooner than in previous worlds, could be on for record times here.

DeletedUser54209

you now
if some noobs doesn't know to attack, everyone say that we boots
with this you shw that you don't know to play
i do not discuss other world bans because i know we can't here but they are subjective
good luck on catching CS's

DeletedUser51081

i'm not discussing any other world bans, just the fact there will be record times for this one.
won't be many cs to catch when your all found out and banned :)

ps i am the biggest noob going

DeletedUser52791

i'm not discussing any other world bans, just the fact there will be record times for this one.
won't be many cs to catch when your all found out and banned :)

ps i am the biggest noob going

So you wanna say, we all are botting bc one was banned ? Btw who said that he/she banned for botting?
And goku zu and buckie are the only 2 players in DD who can play. Without them DD wouldnt exist anymore. I guess you shouldnt write too much on forum.

DeletedUser51081

or what? your going to tap your keyboard some more.

maybe you could move from the safety of your core to the outside and come join the action.

DeletedUser52206

making fun of his english m8? that is a bit low of you....you should try and speak our language for a change and see how that suits you.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser52206

so basically you insult everyone who doesn't know proper "inglish". that's xenophobia combined with a bit of racism. take care. last message on my part here.

Status
Not open for further replies.