Legendary BZC

• Thread starter DeletedUser54198
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacoblilje

Phrourach
Tough one. Maybe whoever we decide to op next. Because stone's bot "saved" him from our op on him. Of course, that gave us the evidence we needed to get the cheater banned. So, I guess it was a pretty successful op!

Pssst!!!! Maybe see if zams dodge-bot still works then mate :D. will pay u guys some of the gold i win in this betting

DeletedUser52206

i'm taking that bet with all of you. want to bet real $$ on that matter?

as a thing to say, i find it interesting that all cities taken from you buckie don't have "booty" researched. must be paying the russians for that work ah?

DeletedUser54198

I have some booty for you Zam

a-funny-pictures-butts.jpg
a-funny-pictures-butts.jpg

DeletedUser54201

i find it interesting that all cities taken from you buckie don't have "booty"
, u talk like there are more than a lucky 1 cs that landed
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
of course with your bot timed supports ;)

DeletedUser

Tough one. Maybe whoever we decide to op next. Because stone's bot "saved" him from our op on him. Of course, that gave us the evidence we needed to get the cheater banned. So, I guess it was a pretty successful op!

You have the biggest botter in lato in your alliance in Exit Strategy, that guy couldn't stop using one if his life depended on it.

DeletedUser

Im not saying exit is bad nor was it a dig towards him im just pointing out that everyone(example Gothamsoldier) comes on here banging about evidence this and player's that like why dont they before coming on here ranting go take a good hard long look at there own alliance's.

Status
Not open for further replies.