Legeonas Praxidicae

DeletedUser

Legeonas Praxidicae
Respect existance or expect resistance.

image.php

Fellow kings of Byzantinum,
Welcome to the page of The Legion!

You may remember me from the 23rd Trade Pact. We have united under the banner of The Legion with our fellow allies, Mount Olympus, for the Greater Good. With the same code but more power, we will be serving justice to the last legionnaire! Also, all treaties signed on The Pact era are still valid.

We are legionnaires. We will protect justice to the last man. War shall be the last option but shall not be feared.
Kill the oppressor! Crush the dictator!

OUR GOAL
We are to protect justice at all cost. Any leader or king who wishes to create opression must know that The Legion will be on their way. None shall try to dictate over the seas where the flag of The Legion waves.

OUR CODE
Don’t expect any harm from us, unless you harm another who does not deserve. The Legion shall never use the wrath of it’s legionnaires on the pure one.

OUR MISSION
We are aimed to be a strong power in 23rd ocean and protect it from any infamous king or alliance. For our “Greater Good”, we are ready to cooperate with any alliance for the justice to be protected.

OUR RULES
From our fellow members, we demand nothing but to be active, loyal and when it's mobilisation time, respond immediately. Also we strictly forbid attacking or looting cities that we are not at war. We are to be the protectors of justice, not overlords.​

If you want to join our alliance and of course, accept our rules, you only have to PM me, NODKRM. Any alliance that wants to enter a pact with The Legion must accept the text, Code of War of The Legion, which can be a redeemed by messaging me. The Legion would never leave it’s allies alone in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're playing a war game, but would not start a war?
Sounds like a simcity alliance to me..

DeletedUser

Not starting unnecessary wars doesn't mean we wouldn't fight wars. For the Greater Good, The Legion shall not avoid any sacrifice. But thanks for your comment.^^