Legio X - Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21392

Legioxflag.png

Translation: The 10th legion

About

Legio X was made to be a great alliance, full of experienced and active players around the world. We are currently recruiting some of the finest players in Upsilon, but have no official members yet. Any experienced members are welcomed to join, and I will work hard to run this alliance.​

Recruitment​

Recruitment is preferably experienced players, but all members are welcome as long as they are active players that know the game. This alliance is not meant for city-builders, but meant for good attackers and fighters.​

Positions needed to fill​

(SW)Co-Leader
(SW)Co-Leader
(dip)Diplomat
(scr)Forum Moderator​

Alliance location: North East​

My personal experience​

I come from Upsilon playing on another account, Destroye111. This was my first world and I managed to get in the top 15 ranks and in the top 30 for ABP. (Not bad for a first world , eh). I was the leader of the current alliance IMPERIUM. The respected me as a leader and I expect the same respect from some of our more experienced players.​

PM me for a spot in Legio X.​

Application Format​

Ingame name
Your RL name
A link to your grepostats
What experience do you have?(world, awards)
Will this be your main world?
Have you ever led an alliance?
Are you looking to be leader/diplomat/forum mod?
Your best world including: ABP, DBP, BP, and ranks.
Do you know any experienced friends/ alliance mates that would join?
Do you plan on playing temporarily or to the end?

Any other background info.​

This alliance will no longer be active in Byzantium because of its settings. I will try to make this alliance appear in the next world with 2+ world speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.