LEGION is #1 in Iota

DeletedUser

Some say we are down - but that is not true even with the departure of some players that joined the Athenians and created Evolution.

Legion is still the #1 alliance in Iota.

Eternal Myrmidions who has been a long standing ally with Legion from its first steps has decided to join Legion in creating the #1 alliance in Iota.

Facts:

Legion controls the center of the world in Iota.

Legion controls 1 of the 4 central oceans (Others are controlled by Hive , Evolution and Delian League) and second in 2 of the 4 oceans making Legion the biggest power in the middle of Iota (not by a big margin but still)

Legion controls 4 of the top-16 central oceans with DL second with 3 and Hive and Evo with 2 each.

Evolution is today the biggest power in a game alliance but Legions main is second and Legion got four game alliances to Evolutions three.

Delian League has the best overall fighters with three in the top 5 spot - Evolution and Legacy also has one each.

Legion has won every war it ever fought.

Evolution has lost every war it ever fought (ok its only 0-1 with their big loss against the Delian League where they lost 150 000 pop of units and managed to take 0 (zero zilch) cities from Delian League.

So in total Legion is still #1 alliance in Iota with Delian League and Evolution in a war for second place.

But I must say - Iota has become much more intresting since some people decided to quit from Legion.

DeletedUser

Wow what a speach! lol

Legion is still the #1 alliance in Iota.
- ?? you are ranked 2nd!

Eternal Myrmidions who has been a long standing ally with Legion from its first steps has decided to join Legion in creating the #1 alliance in Iota.

- so basically EM has renamed and become Legion? what is left of Legion cos the core of 'Legion' is in Evolution

Facts:

Legion controls the center of the world in Iota.
- where are you ranked no.1 in an ocean in the core? Evolution is no.1 in 54,55 and 44 and the Hive had 45 - where are the facts to support this?

Legion controls 1 of the 4 central oceans (Others are controlled by Hive , Evolution and Delian League) and second in 2 of the 4 oceans making Legion the biggest power in the middle of Iota (not by a big margin but still)
-which oceans are you talking about controlling??

Legion controls 4 of the top-16 central oceans with DL second with 3 and Hive and Evo with 2 each.
- yes something to be proud of - becoming allies with your enemies!

Evolution is today the biggest power in a game alliance but Legions main is second and Legion got four game alliances to Evolutions three
. - erm does this not shout MRA!? lol

Delian League has the best overall fighters with three in the top 5 spot - Evolution and Legacy also has one each.
- oh Delian Legue that asked us for a pact yesterday? hmmm

Legion has won every war it ever fought.
- Legion or the Legion players who are now in Evolution?

Evolution has lost every war it ever fought (ok its only 0-1 with their big loss against the Delian League where they lost 150 000 pop of units and managed to take 0 (zero zilch) cities from Delian League.
- what war? are you counting Delian League as a war? they aren't even set red

Fact:

All your facts appear to be wrong.

Fact - Legion is half inactive. Why don't you tell us the Stats and facts for EM? cos that is what you really are.

Fact - Evolution is completely full of active players, all attackers and all are good and proven themselves in the past.

Who took out KOTOR? Answer: the players in Evolution
Who took out Legacy? Answer: the players in Evolution

What wars have you actually won? not the name, the players?

Evolution did what you and Vikingr asked us to do. vikingr said that he was happy for players to start Evolution as long as legion was left to him. He also said that he would be happy to stay allies.

I think it's a shame that you are so disloyal to those that once fought by your side in the same alliance. That because of a name you would make friends with your enemies and turn on those that you are friends with. Some of you have personal mails of players and did chat outside they game.. Well EM and anyone else that wants to sign up with this.. see where their loyalties lie, as I guarantee it will not last..

Having said that, bring it on.. certainly brings some fun.. :)

but don't come on here stating 'facts' which anyone can see in 30secs that it's all fluff.

DeletedUser

LEGION #1 in lota????

Are u jking????
i personally stayed there i mean in Legion II and of course it was nice since we had a good relation with LEGION now EVOLUTION. which is merged. i think all had an opportunity to join but some didn't wanted and stayed declaring us war and who knows but it's obviously that LEGION is NOT #1 in lota they have 47 members ant 6.7M points...
which mean an average of 141.553K points average....
EVOLUTION. has 10.8M points and 57 members and an average of 190K points....
so how can LEGION be first in lota???? :pro:

DeletedUser

Silv, are you really that desperate? LEGION merged with AH. Get over it m8 ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you talking about (your fake) LEGION or DL?

In any case, this is the top 12 attacker ranking:
2uq17yp.jpg

8/12 are Evo players. The 2 (fake) LEGION players occupy the bottom positions.

And this it the top 12 defender ranking:
maifbq.jpg

DL players, known in iota for their extreme turtleness, are easily at the top. Still, I completely fail to see how someone that gets battle points using troops sent by others is a good player...

DeletedUser

Aaxc, don't forget this other nice piece of statistics from grepostats:
e6rr4y.jpg

Eternam Myrmydon(s) LEGION(s) are way behind

DeletedUser

Unreal
I felt bad about leaving LEGION to join Evolution, that is until you changed LEGION's profile and its pic.....Now it looks like every other alliance out there, congragulations.

Useig DL's stats as some kind of boost to your not very good position is unreal. YOU were LEGION and now you trade it away for this......how many months of work and seriously, you just flushed it down the toilet.

DeletedUser

This is very entertaining... :p

No kidding. I've got to get my fake-n-bake orange glow and some silicone implants so that I can really shine for the new season of "Iota Shores".

If this is what DL - Legion/EM wants then so be it, but Silv...do yourself a favor and check your facts before you start posting a bunch of BS in the forums.

You guys have never successfully won a war. The name LEGION has under our direction and with our armies, but not you or any of you left in DL - Legion/EM. Having worked closely with what is left of my team in LEGION I have little fear that you will be successful in your campaign against us. With or without your strange alliance with the Delian League.

Silv, you have always sparked me as a little off, with a solid streak of the delusional dancing around in your head so I don't actually expect you to understand just how poor your position really is. Perhaps If I explain it like this you'll understand.

The square root of 9 is 3 so if we attack every 4 hours there's a 1 in 6 chance we might roast a chicken. But only if we sit cross legged in a circle and hold hands for 12 hours.

I'm not fluent in gibberish, but does that make more sense to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scoreboard as of 1/14/11 at 14:10

Evolution 1, LEGION 0

I think someone should open up a "Legion/Evolution War" thread to keep score. I love reading those kinds of threads. :pro:

Funny story how the name change occurred at Eternal Myrmidon III. Their only supporting member leaves, their only good attacker leaves, and their diplomat "retires". I only hope he got pension and disability for his great work ;)

So what did EM III do? They changed their name to LEGION III. So 5 of their members joined us because they said it's dead over there and they didn't like the name change. No new leadership and still the same problems. Attacking them is like picking off individual players not affiliated with an alliance.

DeletedUser

I agree with Teddy on this, its quite fun to watch ;)

Come on Silvatica, why dont you face the facts? Legion is now Evolution, the fake Legion are just posers that have taken a name and used it on any normal alliance.

DeletedUser

I was looking forward to Silv's comeback on this.. but alas no response :(

What's up Silv, not got anymore 'facts' to share with us? lol

DeletedUser

If a core of an alliance leaves/merge's you need a name change, as the alliance isn't the same. This is what is happening with LEGION currently

DeletedUser

Well iv been conquering cities from all old Legion (EM or whoever was left with a chip on their shoulder) for the last few days. Is there actually any active members in that old alliance using the false name "Legoin"?

Legion = Ghost Alliance

DeletedUser

Cmon,

both threads, this one about Legion and the one about Evolution are not appropriate for the honor, dedication and skillset of those alliances. don't stain those alliances by opening one kindergarden thread after the other.

drama, baby, drama...

/Natanae, war mistress of The Dirty Dozen

DeletedUser

Fact:

Here is the top-10 best alliances in battle points:

Rank Name Points
1 LEGION 3210055
2 Evolution.. 1634173
3 THE HIVE 1544336
4 DL - Crusaders 1444727
5 Illuminati 1443793
6 Athenian Hammer 1418512
7 Legacy 1374654
8 LEGION I 1321256
9 THE DEATH CRUSADERS 1218985
10 PAX-I 990200

Legion is #1 by a large margin.

I feel sad for all those Evolution players who joined thinking it was in some way the same as LEGION.

LEGION two founders are still in LEGION. They encompass the LEGION spirit - they build the legion spirit - they are the LEGION spirit. LEGION is still alive in LEGION.

Interesting fact: The concept of evolution does not mean that animals always evolve to higher beeing - it can also mean that animals evolve to lesser beings. It's a common misunderstanding of the concept as creatures also can be reduced to one cell organisms.

DeletedUser

erm, you do know that BP that was built by players in Evolution, stays in LEGION right? so a fair chunk of that was gained by our players lol