LEGION is #1 in Iota

DeletedUser

Yeah, and more than 200K of those 3M BP are my ABP ;) More than your total BP silv...

Don't worry lozza, I've the feeling they will get some more [noparse](D)[/noparse]BP soon ;)

DeletedUser

haha jena..

oh and silv.. aren't you going to respond to the questions about your 'facts'?

DeletedUser

1. What Lozza said. Those are historical BP that belong to members now in Evo. Give us a week or two and we'll bump you out of that top spot...nooooo problem.

2. ONE of Legions founders stayed behind. The other decided she didn't enjoy working with a grown man acting like a toddler and left to go play with people that behave like adults. And...instead of just kicking Vik and Changing the name or disbanding the alliance as she could have...she decided that's pretty messed up and just quietly left. I know that this is what happened because the other founder in LGII was me.

Now...if I had kicked vik and just changed the name we'd still have our BP. So...next time you want to use historical BP to try and snow people into thinking there is anything resembling the LEGION that was remaining in Iota, I want to see a "Thank You Evo for leaving us all that BP" attached to your boasts.

And by the way...nice job turning LEGION into exactly what it was never supposed to be. A big fat stinking M.R.A. GRATZ!

good nite...and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Score Day Two

Evolution 6 LEGION 0

Down by a touchdown... gotta get some points on the board Silv

DeletedUser

Score Day Three

Evolution 15 LEGION 1

Mmm, another touchdown and I'm turning off this game. Noticed all the Eternal Myrmidons changed their names back... bet there was a story behind that.

DeletedUser

And by the way...nice job turning LEGION into exactly what it was never supposed to be. A big fat stinking M.R.A. GRATZ!

You guys only had 3 wing alliances when I quit Iota right?- Not mraish at all. Isn't that the reason behind creating Evolution?

DeletedUser

The reasoning behing evolution was that we had inactive's in all the alliances. We had proper inactives and people that never helped etc.

So the athenians and Legion took the best of the best and put them in three new alliances.

Also, with hero worlds three alliances is easier to keep track of ;)

DeletedUser

Score Day Four

Evolution 28 LEGION 1

Game over. Noticed 3 of Silv's cities were taken.

DeletedUser

Are you guys talking about this?
j7zul1.jpg

DeletedUser

w00t! And that was just in one day. Evolve or die. Silvatica's cities have a much better view now that we tore down all the walls.. some so nice we even kept them. :pro: and we are Evolution :)

DeletedUser

We may as well put the score at 200-1, thats the way the wars going.

They may have the gbood name but they are not doing that great right now.

DeletedUser

Knock Knock Silvie
Knock Knock Silvie
Knock Knock Silvie

Hmmmm. Seems Mr. tough guy (aka. Silvatica) has gone into vacation mode. Guess he's got a bit more bark than he does bite.

In fact...it's looking like this whole war is over before it really began. So long legion...was nice knowing you: Goodnite...

DeletedUser

aww kinda a shame, I was looking forward to some more fun :(

Silv, any last comments for us about how you're the best?? lol

DeletedUser

Silva - You'll find that bragging about stats created by players you don't have anymore isn't helping your argument

DeletedUser13647

The reasoning behing evolution was that we had inactive's in all the alliances. We had proper inactives and people that never helped etc.

So the athenians and Legion took the best of the best and put them in three new alliances.

Also, with hero worlds three alliances is easier to keep track of ;)

Sov Guard and POW did something similar with The Brotherhood. The only difference is there isn't a bunch of stragglers calling us all traitors lol. EM has already asked us for help against Evo and THE HIVE has sent a pact request to The Brotherhood Elite. lmao Except I don't think HIVE was looking for help they were just impressed with Elite's ranking with 19 members.

DeletedUser

It's called putting your money where your mouth is ;)

dude.... don't do that.

you have NO idea who handled that cash before you.

Its a well known fact I just made up that the average dollar bill is coated with .7 ounces of fectal dust.