Legion of Achilles Master plan

DeletedUser39931

Cheapest way to get culture points is trough battle points, we all know that.
But there is a way to turn this into an advatage.

you can create your own battle point by supporting a city and then attacking it, this will then kill your own support.
how to do this cost efficiently is as following.

Build a Colony Ship and then blow it up that will result into 170 Battle points.
becouse a CS do damage your Light Ships won't be destroyed.

This way of earning Culture Points is cheaper than in turn City Festival

At first you can't see the advantage it will give you but in the end you will.
I will explain using a simple calculation.

30 Colony ships = 5100 Battle Points = 17 Culture Point = 810.000 Resources (270.000 each)
17 City festival = 816.000 resources (255.000 wood 306.000 rock 255.000 silver)

You will have a profit of 6.000 resources

The profit doesn't sound like mutch but in the long run it will only go up leaving you with a bigger profit what in turn can leave you with more culture points.

This way of culture point gathering is a secondary way when your city is fully expanded (not including the 170 population)

:) never heard anything so stupid in my life

DeletedUser25133

In that case lets just build these people their own little ocean so they don't need to attack anybody else and they can play sim city in grepolis as much as they like , my question is where the hell is the fun in the above

DeletedUser

wow that is a mind blowing and utterly lame strategy ....and yet so simple and cheesy to actually work ...why are those guys still alive ?-p.t.

DeletedUser

I have seen this strategy before, you can kinda tell when someone is doing it when they are miles ahead in ABP and no one in your alliance has every received an attack from the guy lol. (Happened in Athens ^^)

It works, but killing enemy LS with your LS is more fun :p

DeletedUser25133

not rising to the bait link of time , you will need to find a war of words with somebody else my friend has clearly your answer doesnt go with my question and if you think i am a noob then that is your choice

DeletedUser

Joined in march 2012.... =14 months experience. Hmmm not newbie. But not vet either. Any first 10 world players i would call vet btw ^^

DeletedUser

Js you aren't even taking account the time needed to create the CS the population it would take and the time it needs to arrive etc... I would prefer to make troops and use them to attack ppl rather than using the same amount of time in making a CS and attacking a city of mine... Imo its a waste of time

DeletedUser

Joined in march 2012.... =14 months experience. Hmmm not newbie. But not vet either. Any first 10 world players i would call vet btw ^^
Woot! I'm a Vet, as I played in Beta when it was still really active (Ocean 76!!!).
:cool:
The strategy is for those people with too much time on their hands or who want to do everything in the most efficient way possible. I for example need to study for my GCSE's so I don't sit at the computer and click demand every 5 minutes, nor will I employ this strategy... as I'm not really bothered about squeezing everything out of a single city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14707

Well i played this game on the dutch servers world Beta and Epsilon. If you want your culture points to be cheap.
Build theathers cant get any cheaper than that.

this 6k recourses advantage is bit of a shame since you need to leave 170 pop for evrey ship you build, for that 6k recourses its better to just use city festival.

DeletedUser

Woot! I'm a Vet, as I played in Beta when it was still really active (Ocean 76!!!).
:cool:
The strategy is for those people with too much time on their hands or who want to do everything in the most efficient way possible. I for example need to study for my GCSE's so I don't sit at the computer and click demand every 5 minutes, nor will I employ this strategy... as I'm not really bothered about squeezing everything out of a single city.

Lolz yes you are a vet then :p

Link of time

Phrourach
not rising to the bait link of time , you will need to find a war of words with somebody else my friend has clearly your answer doesnt go with my question and if you think i am a noob then that is your choice
Now I never said that. I said people like you do not get the fundementals af this game.
Joined in 2011= At LEAST 2 years experience.