Legion of Death unite!!

DeletedUser22145

Calling on all former LOD members from all different worlds and servers to re-unite in sinope, yeah dumb world name!!

If you have not received an email notice or Skype invite I hope you find this thread and head to the new world southwest this time... something different.

If your looking to join a new alliance with members who have won multiple crowns played multiple styles of grepolis then email me to discuss. We are a highly experienced group of players, who take our game pretty serious, but still like to have fun, mostly taking other alliances cities, :>O

I am willing and the team is willing to teach a Noob, today's noob is tomorrow rock star, but you have to do your part, read the guides, read the forums and be active!!! active is being on every day at least checking in everyday.

Our members are required to run weekly alliance attack ops. or you can play as a dedicated defender!! If your just looking for protection and want to just fly the banner you will be eaten, sorry.

current members I know its speed 2, but hey it will still be fun!!

Jamincon

DeletedUser48434

Your alliance name is Legion Of Death??? That is all you can think of:heh:

DeletedUser

Your alliance name is Legion Of Death??? That is all you can think of:heh:

I think lod alliance name is one of the best names in game, especially considering the majority of alliances have lamer names... for example the gang &/or contract killers. this isnt mafia wars this is grepolis!

DeletedUser22145

we have actually won more crowns, but for some reason the guys wanted to be different in NU, us. server that the core group of guys won?

DeletedUser17513

LOD are an old alliance that have done ok on numerous servers

true won Delos with LoD team..
but never saw the entire group after that world.. saw few players i remember on new gen worlds but rest mostly quited grepo..