Legion of Death vs Valor.... Who will make it through

DeletedUser

:cool: so guys what you al think?? at the moment its Valor all the way. LOD losing ground on O 55.

DeletedUser

valor_MRA.jpg
The numbers speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26213

Well it's not really simple as that, it's really Valor + their dozen pacts vs. LoD

DeletedUser29443

running into vacation? well they guys smacking you back havent run anywhere. Enjoy running your 6 alliance wide ops on us and maybe taking a city... I will stick with my alliance running our single alliance ops and taking yours.

P.S. Frinko I am coming to your core soon to see if I can keep a city there... only way to see if it was luck in my mind :D

DeletedUser19797

Frinko left....Xene left.....Eswortland left....

seems very bad for Valor now :D

Maybe this is it Valor leaders got too cocky and now players leaving. :Angry:

Do they have any changes against LoD anymore??? :D

Im just waiting greekgodali`s answer here :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See this kind of post just brings LOD down on you like a ton of bricks. Maybe you should have a little more success before you spout off on the forums

DeletedUser

I miss the banter.

Respect to LOD for setting up the number 1 alliance and commanding their home ocean so well. Valor is growing again and following the merge with SOA we may be a real challenge for you now. See you on the battlefield, OA.

DeletedUser29443

come on man we were talking smack in the others and you have to give a compliment

lol

DeletedUser24914

LOD vs. The Agema(which is valor I think. So many merges:rolleyes:), jags, and their other 12 related alliances...

LOD wins. Wait, look at that! LOD is winning and will win! Discussion over.

DeletedUser

LOD vs. The Agema(which is valor I think. So many merges:rolleyes:), jags, and their other 12 related alliances...

LOD wins. Wait, look at that! LOD is winning and will win! Discussion over.

you guys act like you did this alone lol. YOu needed a traitor (Aviop) and the biggest simmer alliance grepo has ever seen in Atalante to win this world... Congratulations... o dont forget about the cheaters elias and co.

DeletedUser

you guys act like you did this alone lol. YOu needed a traitor (Aviop) and the biggest simmer alliance grepo has ever seen in Atalante to win this world... Congratulations... o dont forget about the cheaters elias and co.

This world should not be named Knossos, rather LoD vs everybody else. Traitor, betrayer, backstabber - you can use many more names, but you should chose smart, beneficial or Winner instead. The jags always bragged abt having spies within LoD ranks. Besides the fact that most our plans/targets were revealed to the enemy - still LoD has the best stats. #1 attacker, #1 defense, #1 conquests, #1 fighter, and in general #1 with 7 WW, and last the Crown of the WINNERS! You should not forget that the jags were given a city in our WW from an -ex-legion player. Regarding Valor/Oceans Alliance, Furious, Alliance I/II/II, Agema or whatever the other minor alliance is called (with so many name changes I might have forgotten some) never stood/stand a chance. LoD = Total, well oiled, well commanded killing machine --> Total Annihilators!!!. And the rest as they say is history.

DeletedUser

Keep crying.