Legion of Death

DeletedUser

It's because of all you guys who kept the world Knossos intresting and i thank you all for that, But remember not to die to soon because the fun has not yet begun. It's good to see the world is against us, We are feared and that fear keeps us up and going, so i really appreciate everyone who begs down to us as they will be speared, if you think you cannot handle us and want to drop down to the ground then this is your chance, Prove that your not worth Killing!

DeletedUser29443

well when you hit our inactives we let you take them so we can get more bp later :D

DeletedUser

haha lol nice tactic :)
But elias is being screwed but enacted VM.... :D

DeletedUser19797

haha lol nice tactic :)
But elias is being screwed but enacted VM.... :D

You say screwed, i say Elias have got over 300.000 BP in 3 days :D and lost only two cities....

Imagine how much new city slots he got :) lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4 citys to be exact and got 323.736 bp nice amount good job from his site
Inactive players its always whe have to deal with and taking ther citys to keep game alive
Stil if alianse lose citys its always same answer inactive player
whene i go to bed i am inactive to so take city from me between that time you took city from a inactive sleepy player :D
What i loved more is whe have got ride of most bot playing players
Play this game for long time havend see this many in 1 world (most where in same alianse and run or got taken by the mods ) ;)
Elias is a good player love his strategie good warior if i say so myself and he is my enemy but love his way of game
He dont get mad like some do after losing a city its all in the game

DeletedUser19797

Nice post Tays :)

But we are talking guys who are really "inactive"! Like some guys which have activated VM and never returned etc.

DeletedUser

Inactive is inactive if you not log in anymore your inactive and if people go into VM and dont log in for me its same
About sleeping that whas a joke
Stil you find out who are treu (friends) insite your alianse and who isnt
People getting bored of rebuilding , not getting suport whene ask , losing cities etc
And for most the WW thing took the fun out of the game
Stil just whant to say a good hunt , keep fair play , dont insult people , its just a game

Greats tays proud member of JW