Legion of Glory

DeletedUser

For example my alliance in Omega(Vendetta)
We have most members 79(cap is 80) but we have highest average points
That is not making us a MRA

no, but a low average is making a alliance a MRA
your average is good, and not MRA

DeletedUser

meh not necessarily :D i like to start off recruiting everyone as possible and molding them into minions :cool: id obviously kick inactives . . . but it gave me more of a variety . . . i like to call it in that case an MOA (multiple options alliance) :cool:

not to mention 2.0 is awesome sauce for having 3-5 members of ur alliance on a single island :D

I meant when you're into the world. Of course you wanna recruit everyone you can at the start, but if you're still recruiting 100 random players a few weeks in then you are :p

DeletedUser

Maybe Mentaly ed is good example for MRA
You still have some players under 500
Hahah :D

Actually we'd rather play with our friends from previous games/Grepolis worlds than randomly invite 2000+ point players and considering I'm the recruiter I can safely say we don't mass recruit. I ask every player a different set of questions and depending on their answer depends if they get recruited.

Example:
Some of these can be done using the simulator in the Agora - So feel free to use it, as I said, it's more of just getting to know your game play and knowing if you some common sense - You may be surprised how many actually don't.

1: I'm going to attack a city with a level 4 wall, it has 47 Swordsmen and 58 Archers. Assuming you hit -30% Luck and morale is 67% - I attack with 100 Slingers, 50 Hoplites and 20 Horseman - What's the death outcome on both sides?

2: I just built my first Temple level and not sure which God to recruit - Assuming I am under no threat of attack what God is the most logical choice for me to choose and why?

3: In your first city before you conquer another there are two technologies
that are best researching more than any other - What are these two technologies?

4: You are going to sleep for the night but unsure if someone will attack you or not, what do you do?

5: What level is your towns farm? - I don't need to know the troops you have but a farm level gives me a better understanding of what exactly you are doing.

6: I am being attacked from someone on another island - They send 20 Transport ships, 200 Slingers and 50 Horseman. My wall is level 6. Morale is 100% and Luck hits at 7% I defend my town with 100 Swordsmen and 100 Hoplites and 30 Bireme's - What's the death outcome of the battle?

7: Do you use premium? If yes what services do you use?

Answering the questions when you can, by all means don't rush and take your time.

Just to throw salt into that wound, I recently turned down a 2K+ player from Vendetta who was in Ocean 44. Loyalty can't be something found in Vendetta I assume.

slobo.c

Strategos
I meant when you're into the world. Of course you wanna recruit everyone you can at the start, but if you're still recruiting 100 random players a few weeks in then you are :p

I agree

Actually we'd rather play with our friends from previous games/Grepolis worlds than randomly invite 2000+ point players and considering I'm the recruiter I can safely say we don't mass recruit. I ask every player a different set of questions and depending on their answer depends if they get recruited.

Example:
Some of these can be done using the simulator in the Agora - So feel free to use it, as I said, it's more of just getting to know your game play and knowing if you some common sense - You may be surprised how many actually don't.

1: I'm going to attack a city with a level 4 wall, it has 47 Swordsmen and 58 Archers. Assuming you hit -30% Luck and morale is 67% - I attack with 100 Slingers, 50 Hoplites and 20 Horseman - What's the death outcome on both sides?

2: I just built my first Temple level and not sure which God to recruit - Assuming I am under no threat of attack what God is the most logical choice for me to choose and why?

3: In your first city before you conquer another there are two technologies
that are best researching more than any other - What are these two technologies?

4: You are going to sleep for the night but unsure if someone will attack you or not, what do you do?

5: What level is your towns farm? - I don't need to know the troops you have but a farm level gives me a better understanding of what exactly you are doing.

6: I am being attacked from someone on another island - They send 20 Transport ships, 200 Slingers and 50 Horseman. My wall is level 6. Morale is 100% and Luck hits at 7% I defend my town with 100 Swordsmen and 100 Hoplites and 30 Bireme's - What's the death outcome of the battle?

7: Do you use premium? If yes what services do you use?

Answering the questions when you can, by all means don't rush and take your time.

Just to throw salt into that wound, I recently turned down a 2K+ player from Vendetta who was in Ocean 44. Loyalty can't be something found in Vendetta I assume.

I dont recruit personal I have a alliance recruiter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Delta: 1st place alliance has a brother alliance
2nd: Has a training alliance
3rd: Has a training alliance
4th: Has a training alliance

Really think that an MRA can't be good? I don't beleive it will be an MRA but if you say so some of the best alliances ever seen are MRA's.

Please spare me the irony. I've been in many new worlds and seen your alliance fail in every world they join.. Most of them are MRAS with low average points so please don't be a hypocrite here. Those are spams, post Grepolis stats and it will be believable.

DeletedUser

But you're not the leader of the alliance nor a member now. So this alliance has no ties with you and this alliance. Therefore the grepolis stats you posted was irrelevant. Excuses, excuses, excuses, you're a noob like myself, face it

Your alliance is a complete a failure really. Yes de-rep me I don't care, one with a glass mouth should not talk. Once you have achieved something yourself you may brag about it, stop taking other people's credit.

DeletedUser

Yeah I am I'm located in south-west. And yes I'm not the leader at the moment for one I would not like to be at the moment and 2 I'm not trying to be made a leader at the moment due to upcoming tests to study for in real life.

DeletedUser

Yeah I am I'm located in south-west. And yes I'm not the leader at the moment for one I would not like to be at the moment and 2 I'm not trying to be made a leader at the moment due to upcoming tests to study for in real life.

Another noob who resorts to excuses. Are you a member of the alliance? No, are you the leader of the alliance? No, founder? No,no,no,no,no. You are nothing but a noob really. Grow a set and stop using other people's stats and use your own stats

DeletedUser

Oh by the way SmileForever I am running for co-founder there so yeah I may be a leader or even better. :)