Legion6666k The Alliance Killer

DeletedUser

So; ol' legion6666k joined ELITE and I was just thinking that he has just killed more alliances than anyone; ALPHAZ and Arise, dead..., The Iron Islands, not dead yet, but soon. Will ELITE be the next one?; please legion..., you're taking all the fun away.

DeletedUser44027

I mean, it's sounds unbelievable, but it's an eerie coincidence...

DeletedUser32498

I'd hire Legion6666k anyday as an infiltrator. The guy seems to know how to get around and create havoc.

DeletedUser

Legion6666k did not destroy Alphaz.. It was the Founders who had no clue how to lead an alliance and the alliance imploded. Nothing me or the other leaders could do to stop it..

Legion is a very good player, Who at times gets frustrated at the level of help he receives to the amount he gives out. If he could be able to yield to other people's wishes he would be an amazing team player.. I believe that he will get bored with this world and leave but that is just my two cents.

DeletedUser44027

I just got someone asking to join WRECKLESS, he said he would be very good and that "he did very well under ALPHAZ's great leadership", lol :p

DeletedUser

I dont play here anymore, had quit 1x speed not for me :p But ALPHAZ had a great leadership with deboy1 and hershin (not sure if well written). But still had the founders who were creating more dead weight. Two options we kick the founders (lol) and half of the ally or we just leave and go to other place. About the topic have exactly the same opinion as deboy1 as usual :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

dem necros.

I would prefer not, but you know, we need people...

DeletedUser44027

we need anything we can get. Richie didn't even bother to send this world's members a MM about the forums :(

DeletedUser47902

Forums are coming back here a bit though (not this particular post, but ya know... on the topic).