Legionnaires of Phoenix

DeletedUser

(P)Legionnaires of Phoenix(P)

Welcome,
I am Co-Founder of Legionnaires of Phoenix and we are looking for members in the following oceans:
54, 55, 53, 64, 44 (If you are not in the following oceans and still wish to join then you may contact us in game)

About us: We are an active alliance with fun, loyal and lively members. We do not do anything without a reason, we decide everything as a group and we like people who can think for their own. We do tolerate members who are new to all this and who wish to learn, for that we also have great guides out in the forums. Clearly we are not a MRA, we are also not an "elite" , we are a great bunch who wishes to pass the time with great people, may it be by having jokes or by taking out an enemy.

But the reason I am posting here is not to get players who are not willing to grow, We are looking for players who have tasted the flavor of Eta and desire to expand with other like minded people. If you are checking this forum then you are already more than average type.
Bottom line is that We are looking for players who are a bit more experienced now , by points I would say (16 000+), but everyone who wishes to join can mail to us - you will be questioned and we will check your background. If we like you then you will be invited. If you are just active a lot and willing to learn and listen then you may also join, because active members with brains can be trained to be warmachines rather quickly.

We Honor: Loyalty, Respect, Humor, Wits, Activity, Communication, Calm Mind and Helpfulness.

If you have Yahoo/MSN messenger/Facebook, then it would make things easier for us to get to know you better.
Any questions may be asked here, or ask in game from: (D)HeiroK, (D)raghu or (D)Asil Bree.

For now I will be waiting for your applies and I wish you all good luck.

For the better
(D)HeiroK Co-Founder of (SW)Legionnaires of Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

You guys didnt mention your website you have set up! :p

I thought it was very well put together and a different edge to things that you see quite a bit. I +Rep You for having a website for your alliance! Original! I like it!

If I wasnt being harrassed by Spartans I just might think of joining but I think that would cause conflict with you two :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for +Rep,
I did not post the link to our website because of the bandwidth issues, too many people lurking around would end up in the website being closed for good :)

Following message is to the readers:

Yes we do have a website, but it is only accessible by LoP members (only approved members get to log in after registering), if you wish to get the link then send me a message or join up in the alliance :D

DeletedUser4013

Good luck to you guys. You seem to be quite well organized and show promise.

DeletedUser

As times go on and more people have been recruited then we have upped the minimum points to join to 16 000, the more APB (or BP in general) you have the higher are your chances of being taken in.

Even if you do meet the minimum requirements it doesn't mean that we will take you in instantaneously. We will still interview you as city points and BP will come more like a CV. Good "CV" is always better then a bad one though ;)

If you do not meet the requirements then you still have the possibility of joining us - we take players as people not as statistics. So do not hesitate to mail.

Anyway, happy hunting to everyone