LEGIONs, elite or MRA?

DeletedUser

Legion is now up to 5 sister/wing alliances.

LEGION, LEGION II, Legion Myrmidon, Legion Myrmidon II, LEGION MYRMIDON III.

I was all for the idea of a sister alliance to help get around the cap, but when youre getting up to 300 members, youre an MRA.

I can now testify to that from some of the players theyve recently recruited, having both no geographic significants or loyalties.

Should have just called themselves Children of Light 2.0

DeletedUser

should have just stuck with LEGION I/II/III/IV/V theme.

Oh look, you have 5 alliances... They're worse than an MRA, at least an MRA has all it's members able to work together using one forum. Doubt these guys have figured it out yet!

P.S: When will we see Spartan LEGION?

DeletedUser

should have just stuck with LEGION I/II/III/IV/V theme.

They did.. there is only Legion I and II, the others are fakes lol

check their intro :)

DeletedUser

Pwned much, I agree, to many LEGIONS, but, they dominate some sections, even if an MRA, they've got the numbers, you have 5 20,000 point guys, against 20 10,000 point guys, who wins??

DeletedUser

Legion Myrmidon, Legion Myrmidon II, LEGION MYRMIDON III are a totally different alliance group.. they were someone else I think.. can't remember who now tho lol might have just been Elite Myrmidon

DeletedUser

SISTER ALLIANCE:-
LEGION
LEGION II

WING ALLIANCE:-
Legion Myrmidon II
LEGION MYRMIDON III

From Legion Myrmidons page. Either Legion dosent promote the fact that theyre a giant MRA, or they have some stalkers.

DeletedUser

LEGION IS A MASSIVE MRA
MASSIVE!!!

Also may i just add you are all pacted together

This is Nuts. And whats with all of the same banners flying around

World War Iota?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LEGION has a large amount of members, and for the most part those members are stronger than the member in any other alliance save Elite Shadows. I'd rather be in an MRA that succeeds than an 'elite' alliance that fails, same reason why I pinned LEGION to dominate the server and CK and Vortex to fail.

DeletedUser

Who is all pacted together? besides just because people have pacts doesn't mean they are actively working together, sister alliances, shareing forums or anything like that.. some alliances may do, but some are an agreement not to attack each other.

DeletedUser2663

Pwned much, I agree, to many LEGIONS, but, they dominate some sections, even if an MRA, they've got the numbers, you have 5 20,000 point guys, against 20 10,000 point guys, who wins??

the side that is more skilled at the game of course. Numbers never win wars, skill dose.

DeletedUser

Legion Myrmidon, Legion Myrmidon II, LEGION MYRMIDON III are a totally different alliance group.. they were someone else I think.. can't remember who now tho lol might have just been Elite Myrmidon

Hmmm. I don't believe I gave them permission to use the name Myrmidon.:Angry:

I own all the rights to the name and all words closely related to the word Myrmidon.

I'll sue you!:pro:

LEGION is now an MRA. Sad to see this, in the beginning they seemed to be worthwhile. Now their just another MRA. Sometimes life seems so tragic. :(

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I don't believe I gave them permission to use the name Myrmidon.:Angry:

I own all the rights to the name and all words closely related to the word Myrmidon.

I'll sue you!:pro:

LEGION is now an MRA. Sad to see this, in the beginning they seemed to be worthwhile. Now their just another MRA. Sometimes life seems so tragic. :(

Im actually wondering how i copyright a name ?

I'd love to copyright a few that i've got spare, just in case some one decides to use it, I can sue the ' crumbs ' out of them.

~V

DeletedUser

the side that is more skilled at the game of course. Numbers never win wars, skill dose.

Except of course for Captain Zap Brannigan:

"How did I defeat the killbots? Simple, I sent wave after wave of my own men... knowing full well that eventually the killbots would reach there kill limit and shut down."

The man is a genius.

DeletedUser2663

Except of course for Captain Zap Brannigan:

"How did I defeat the killbots? Simple, I sent wave after wave of my own men... knowing full well that eventually the killbots would reach there kill limit and shut down."

The man is a genius.

ahh but if a killbot is correctly deisigned they may not have enough men. this is often the case. epspecially when the amount of men sent is archers and swords in ungaurded transports (i have seen a rank 1 alliance with over 5 mil do this )

DeletedUser

Damn.... I hadn't thought of the "too high" killbot kill limit.

=/

I better call back the 284th wave of my attack on Killboticus City!

DeletedUser

lol I forget where that is from

Legion is a MRA no matter what they say
they just are