LEGIONs, elite or MRA?

DeletedUser13647

What is your question? Punctuation marks don't mean much to me.

DeletedUser

Mad? Good.

Hah.. as an active member of the LEGION family I can say this thread amused me so much I had to register on the forums and add a little bit.

Back in the old days many civilizations tried to do just what LEGION is doing. We are taking over the world bit by bit. Nobody has been able to stop us, we keep growing as the stats we all have seen (and some ignore show) - plain as day.

We come to where you live, make you fix us a sandwich and while we eat it we calmly advise you that this is now LEGION territory and you will be destroyed. In some instances we take the top players (who want to fight and have proven themselves BEFORE joining) into our alliance instead of ending their game, which we have also done to many people. That is not an MRA and exactly how you take over the world. We don't force anybody to join, and love a battle.

Don't get mad at us that we destroy people so fast they can't fight back. Get off the forums, go build some units, and let them do the talking for you. Until then, give me my sandwich!

DeletedUser

Why on earth do alliances keep trying to make out they are Legion alliances? I lose count of the amount of times it has been stated above that unless you are in LEGION or LEGION2 then you are not in a sister alliance.

The rest of us are either stored food for later consumption (pact) or food they have not reached yet.

DeletedUser

Don't get mad at us that we destroy people so fast they can't fight back. Get off the forums, go build some units, and let them do the talking for you. Until then, give me my sandwich!

And if you even THINK about giving us sandwiches with olive loaf or processed cheese spread... we'll bury you faster than Vesuvius buried Pompeii.

DeletedUser

All you ask for is a sandwich? As rulers of radio free Iota, I demand Seared Ahi, roast baby new potatoes, and a nice salad served with red wine (none of that 2 buck chuck nonsense either).

Sometimes I ask for crepes suzzette or a chocolate souffle to nibble on while I'm receiving my obligatory foot massage.

DeletedUser

All you ask for is a sandwich? As rulers of radio free Iota, I demand Seared Ahi, roast baby new potatoes, and a nice salad served with red wine (none of that 2 buck chuck nonsense either).

Sometimes I ask for crepes suzzette or a chocolate souffle to nibble on while I'm receiving my obligatory foot massage.

You're right, we're being to nice. I could go for some fresh smoked salmon, haven't had that in a while. The better food they serve us the longer we keep them around...

Take notes everybody, wont be long before you'll be feeding us!