LEGIONs, elite or MRA?

DeletedUser2663

Legion is a MRA no matter what they say
they just are

but dont forget their BP and avg points rankings, they got those bp from somewhere so they are doing something right. they may b a MRA but they are still some of the best on this server atm

DeletedUser

Thats what cofuses me.

Technically, they are elite. They have a great avg points in both their top alliances and great battle points. I have no doubt they have some terrific players.

However alot of players they take in just because they have 5+ cities are useless. They play for themselves or are too childish to stick it out with an alliance when they have the slightest issue. This is what makes them an mra in my eyes, accepting refugees, outcasts, misfits and having a possible 5 alliances.

DeletedUser

I said this on theta.. Isn't this MRA thing getting a bit thin now? we're now pointing at a top ranked alliance with good average and good bp and calling em an MRA..??

I lead an alliance with only 1 branch.. but still it seems to getting to the point that everyone's an MRA lol

DeletedUser

Pwned much, I agree, to many LEGIONS, but, they dominate some sections, even if an MRA, they've got the numbers, you have 5 20,000 point guys, against 20 10,000 point guys, who wins??

trust me 20,000 wins every time

DeletedUser

I said this on theta.. Isn't this MRA thing getting a bit thin now? we're now pointing at a top ranked alliance with good average and good bp and calling em an MRA..??

I lead an alliance with only 1 branch.. but still it seems to getting to the point that everyone's an MRA lol

Dont get me wrong, I think the majority of legion are both good players and good people, ive witnessed it first hand, I just dont agere with their recruitment.

When you stretch across many oceans and have 100+ members, especially this early in the game, it fits the trend of an mra. Ontop of many of the less than reputable players theyve accepted.

In all fairness though, I thought they had 5 alliances when I made this thread.

DeletedUser

lol I think I'm just getting to the point of not caring if an alliance is an MRA or not.. just if they can kick my *** or if I can kick theirs ;)

DeletedUser

MRA technically means mass recruting alliance. I would proudly say my alliance in gamma was one. It's not a bad thing if you have good points and members that are active and work together.

DeletedUser

mass redruiting alliance means recruiting everything that doesnt move

DeletedUser

We started off as an mra but have since stopped and are very cateful about who we recruit now in AE lol but i'm just not sure the the mra term isn't over used.. that people call non mra's now as an insult when they really aren't

DeletedUser

To be honest, it doesnt really matter if an alliance is an MRA or not. MRAs tend to be ineffective with terrible communication and organization. If an MRA pops up with good communication and organization, good for them, they somehow pulled it off. In theory, an effective MRA is just as good as an effective elite alliance in ways. However that usually isnt the case.

In my personal opinion, yes LEGION and co. are MRAs.

DeletedUser

well yes being an mra for the first month of being an alliance is good but after that you need to elimenate the bad/inactive/very small players in your alliance (acadmey maybe)

DeletedUser

only problem with and MRA to start with is when you try to sort it out and remove players who aren't active much you suddenly get pages of mails.. even the ones you've never heard a word from lol suddenly they can talk!

DeletedUser

I just want to point out that i'm not in legion and nothing to do with legion lol i was just pointing out it was a difference alliance.. i'm a girl and like to stick my nose in ;-) hehe

DeletedUser

Facts

I see its time somebody gives you a lesson about LEGION and LEGION II

1. LEGION and LEGION II = 1 alliance
2. We do not have anything to do with other LEGION xxx alliances.
3. Statistics:
Rankings players:
9 of top 20
19 of top 50
36 of top 100

Average points per player:
21.998 points - builders?

Average BP per player:
LEGION 4600 points
LEGION + LEGION II 3488 points
ES 4620
Kotor 1590
The Hive 1544
AE 1420
.... others are pathetic!

Rankings alliances:
1. LEGION
3. LEGION II

Alliance BP:
1. LEGION
3. LEGION III

Best attackers rankings:
5 out of 10
7 out of 20
21 out of 50

Do you still think LEGION and LEGION II is MRA? ;)

DeletedUser

Do you still think LEGION and LEGION II is MRA? ;)

Did you read any of this thread or just go to the rankings and feel good?

Show me where ive denied Legions rankings and ill eat my feet...

This thread is pointless now it would seem. Closed?

DeletedUser

Did you read any of this thread or just go to the rankings and feel good?

Show me where ive denied Legions rankings and ill eat my feet...

This thread is pointless now it would seem. Closed?

I just wanted to give you the facts which do not support theory of LEGION being MRA, thats all. I read all the posts.

DeletedUser

Stux, I believe you have just said that Legion Myrmidon has nothing to do with LEGION and yet it says on their profile that you are Wing alliances.

DeletedUser

Legion Myrmidion needs to have a talking too they poe as Legion
and it is sad that some people do this

DeletedUser

Who cares if legion is an MRA or not, they have more control in the core than any other alliance.