Pnp Lemurs of Death

DeletedUser46838

Once upon a time, there was a boastful, proud, confident little creature named GoldLemur.

King-Julian.jpg

He thought he was the best person in the world...he loves hopping around and saying, " your all noobs....beahahaha and he challenged a player named SirNoelRules. Oh man, what a commotion that was going on. Everyone cheered for the impending battle between the monkey and the gamer.....but then, GoldLemur gets conquered and the PvP ended with a Lemur rimmed.

rip-gravestone-md.png

Oh and I heard the rim is quite peaceful ....I took a picture of it with my telescope.

bahamas_2836_600x450.jpg

The end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that was beautiful, now I can completely focus on getting in an alliance destined to merge into venom.

DeletedUser

Wow. Way out of text. But not going to say anything to end up getting me into a stats fight. Good PnP I guess.

DeletedUser33530

Wow. Way out of text. But not going to say anything to end up getting me into a stats fight. Good PnP I guess.

Take everyone one. Now that he has been outright beaten he will shut up as now he can't lie about his skill.

DeletedUser

Beaten ? I let my city get conquered. I stopped playin forreal after SirNoel got kicked out of Venom.

DeletedUser33530

Normally I would believe that but I have heard that story (minus the kick) at least three times before in other worlds by people who have spent hours on the forums boasting. Of course the story is not exactly the same but it's always some version of once a they could no longer defend real life suddenly made them have to quit.

DeletedUser

Normally I would believe that but I have heard that story (minus the kick) at least three times before in other worlds by people who have spent hours on the forums boasting. Of course the story is not exactly the same but it's always some version of once a they could no longer defend real life suddenly made them have to quit.

Also seems a little weird to do that a few weeks into a world, and having posted on a couple of occassions they were 'excited to play this world' or something along those lines.

I'm not saying it's impossible. Just improbable, this soon. Also, I would've given the city to a friend, not someone from RUSE (which, from what I've read, isn't an alliance Lemur's friendly with),

DeletedUser22115

Beaten ? I let my city get conquered. I stopped playin forreal after SirNoel got kicked out of Venom.

That would explain your city growing I guess before you go conquered, as far as I know you were growing and active until half ways through the siege when you posted on externals saying "I am quitting this world as SirNoel surrendered, I will let my city get conquered" or something like that but that post went up with like 3-4 hours left in the siege

DeletedUser

I let his CS land. I still had about 300 DLU waiting in a nearby city ready to recall and snipe. Until I thought about it and just said forget it and let it land. I went offline after that then came back to post. Honestly, do you really think I would talk all that trash and have no defenses at all when it came to being attacked. Besides the few birs he wiped out a few hours before.

DeletedUser

I let his CS land. I still had about 300 DLU waiting in a nearby city ready to recall and snipe. Until I thought about it and just said forget it and let it land. I went offline after that then came back to post. Honestly, do you really think I would talk all that trash and have no defenses at all when it came to being attacked. Besides the few birs he wiped out a few hours before.

...k.

DeletedUser47121

This is getting boring,Lemur will change account and come back to annoy us all again.

I dont think anybody is buying your story.

DeletedUser

Hey . That's fine with me, you are all welcome to have your own opinions. I know the true story. That's all that matters to me. I'll see you guys in spring. Happy Hunting :)

DeletedUser43011

Same story in US Knossos wasn't it ? LOL