Pnp Leolis the fighter.

DeletedUser

You really have a lot of hate for Erik. Over one world and one event? Wondering if there are some misdirected anger issues going on here.

Where the hell did that come from, did you miss seeing,who started the PnP?

DeletedUser23413

yes Leo, grepo is much as RL thats why i let your team take those cities on your WW cities back in sinope when that member died, its the rigth thing to do. I hope some remember this.

When Prae lost his town (i am not judging) despite your team knew my own ReaLife troubles having my son in hospital some of your dogs revolted 2 of my own ww, deff them sucuesfully but that moment i said RL family first before game family, you guys screaming non stop so hard that it looks that the loss of my son has no value or meaning for you why should i blame you didnt knew him, but some respect would be on his place.

https://vimeo.com/105788896

We stopped attacking you right after we heard something even it wasn't clear. Given that you had just led the attack on my own WW cities not long before that and failed. The Fluffy player revolted you didn't follow his conquest. The bust ops was on Prae and as your own team mates said it was the best excuse for you to escape from Sinope.

However leave that event alone. You honor was described well before that:
- You Blamed others for spies while you posted TUS' MM publicly on the forum.
- You blamed HM backstabb with our official 3 days war declaration while you attacked Army with 40 minutes of notice.

And it repeated here today: encouraged and support your friend to break a deal that saved him from being rimmed. You seemed to be glad with it because it was the way you played: DISHONOR!
Your PnP failed. It only shows 2 things: TS are too strong and Erik is a guy without honor.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

Did you read the rest of this forum ?
It's getting old. Please move on and play the game.

We were all playing the game. Then suddenly Erik started this when his trick didn't work in game. He failed miserably, again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

You really have a lot of hate for Erik. Over one world and one event? Wondering if there are some misdirected anger issues going on here.

Need to talk it out with someone, muffin? Go find a therapist. Leave the rest of us alone to play Grepo.:pro:

So when it started by your friend but didn't work the way you expected you call it "misdirected"? Then you guys are the ones that need therapist.

DeletedUser52156

WOW Erik you have way too much time on your hands..

Also, cutting out parts of conversation so it's favorable for you is quite shady.. and dishonest.
Does cutting out convo and saying Leo needs to beg to take a city make you sleep better at night?

Leo, no more being a nice guy and letting people relocate...

DeletedUser22517

yes Leo, grepo is much as RL thats why i let your team take those cities on your WW cities back in sinope when that member died, its the rigth thing to do. I hope some remember this.

When Prae lost his town (i am not judging) despite your team knew my own ReaLife troubles having my son in hospital some of your dogs revolted 2 of my own ww, deff them sucuesfully but that moment i said RL family first before game family, you guys screaming non stop so hard that it looks that the loss of my son has no value or meaning for you why should i blame you didnt knew him, but some respect would be on his place.

https://vimeo.com/105788896

You pathetic little piece of lying shhh!How low you gonna go to justify your self for what you did?No one cares what you did!Why don`t you tell the full story about those revolted ww cities of yours?It was me who revolted 1 of them.When Chad told me that you have some RL problems taking your ww city was last thing on my or on everyone mind.Did any of us attacked you after that???
You need help, for god sake go and seek before it is to late.
This is the last time i ever gonna reply to you.
You make me sick.
Shame on you!

DeletedUser46251

Are you guys for real?! Show some bloody respect! The guys gone through arguably the worst thing that can happen to someone, and you feel the need to constantly remind him of that time, for what? To gain a petty advantage on the externals.

Hang your head in shame and think before you post something on here, as this is someone's RL tragedy your talking about.

DeletedUser23413

He reminds it himself. If that's important to him he should just quit talking BS at the first place.
And to some of you here: Shame on people who always ask for respect without respect themselves and others.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32731

Begging is a habit since 1970 huh leo, begging for milk, begging for food/water, begging for place to sleep, begging just begging lol, no one can change that haha now a city in the game LL OO LL!!.. ..btw calling, whats up any news to share?

doc.gif

DeletedUser23413

In your case Blaze: begging people to join your alliance so you feel safer:

dV3UblK.png

1bwFcz9.png

hALKNjw.png

(All screenshot was agreed to post by the other person in the convo)

Did you protect NigelDavis, Vladamir the Impaler, bradbob, ... like you promise when you beg people to join you? :cool: Btw, I think we made great decision to put you as our Recruiter. Great job! :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser32731

L M A OO.. come on Leo, you disappoint me dude, you are losing it here.. is this supposed to make me look bad or im i supposed to get angry?? your city begging is much better tho haha.. they are all my boys, vlad and brad may be better then your best, just wait ;) see if you can protect Pigafetta , tell him i said happy new years ;) when TS falls i wonder where he will go next ;)

back to this subject tho:

top 12.

1 The Syndicate - "The One lead by Fungus" lol the one to lose it after spending soo much $$$$, year from now its gonna be worth it rite guys? L M A O

2 New Toon Alliance - Gladiators of the server, what more need to be said? "Leo knows; size dose matter" lol :D

3 The Brotherhood - Awesome Premade team full of killers, give you a stat TB 1 - TS "0"

4 Noobs Incorporated - Most experienced Noobs lol, love and respectfull ppl..

5 The Barbarians - They on the rebound, when they bounce back, they will show hell, glad the traitors jumped away form them.

6 Transient Drifters - seem to come from a server all at the same time, need more time to see how they grow.

7 The Bloody Axe - Strong team, lot of morale, with time they are dangerous!

8 Team Harlock - Erik leads here, leading a team of first timers.. they have a good teacher.

9 Grim Sleepers - amazing and most active team, My main ladies are there : )))

10 Torc - Sink sorry, you guys just getting eatten

11 New Toon Defenders - yup Gladiators part 2

12 Chosen Elites - no info about them.

DeletedUser23413

You lost your mind Blaze :D This is not Top 12 topic. Don't need to be that angry when I spoiled who was actually begging.
You must have problem reading. Scroll up to see how your friend begged me not to rim him. Are you proud of him?
I heard you also begged Grims for a NAP but they said #%$& off. Lol, how did you feel then?
Lol, you even offered protection to Pig. Care yourselves first. He has just rimmed your long time friend NigelDavis. Did you protect him? Or you were not capable? :D And what is the score between TS and Toons? :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

The game doesn't end after the first quarter Leo.

Added: stop begging.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

Lol....nice top 12 Blaze. What I got from that is you are in a pact with everyone but Torc.

DeletedUser23413

The game doesn't end after the first quarter Leo.

Added: stop begging.

Here comes the most pathetic beggar on Emporion. There are 19 pages of these thing which I didn't even bother to open:

Xcq1NXO.png

MUCCjKL.png

zohMXmq.png

xCifaBA.png

SYvNu8e.png

2BG7bGD.png

DeletedUser48572

Here comes the most pathetic beggar on Emporion. There are 19 pages of these thing which I didn't even bother to open:

Xcq1NXO.png

MUCCjKL.png

zohMXmq.png

xCifaBA.png

SYvNu8e.png

2BG7bGD.png

Apparently you must not understand humor..because i was writing that while attacking your team..and getting attacked by your team.

So sensitive Leo. I have nearly 20 pages of attacks from that day and the day before.

Also...what's up with everyone posting PM's ...that's lame.

Is what it is man..i'm not going anywhere..i'll still attack....i'm still attacking atm actually..i'll still defend...still defending atm.....and i'll still talk....still talking atm.

http://prntscr.com/9kjppa

Added: you cut out your part of the convo...lol..all good....bully.

Last edited by a moderator: