Pnp Leolis the fighter.

DeletedUser22517

I think max deserve credit for building those cities.You are amazing builder mate, bravo!Please continue the good work.We will name a street in some of those towns after you so you gonna be remembered forever.

DeletedUser39822

The tmax style of play is detrimental to team dynamics and I suppose it takes a tolerant alliance to allow it. Founding cities in the enemy core and then taunting them will eventually get a response..... thus forcing his alliance mates to defend him. Yes, tmax got some good dbp the other day but there was no defense left to support the other Black Dawn cities we decided to go after once seeing the support he received.

DeletedUser

This ranks as one of the most bizarre threads ever.
When i want a city I just take it. Is that not the game?

DeletedUser23413

Hey Jamo, doing well bud?
Yes, I would have just taken it but they cried too loud :D

DeletedUser

Heh you crazy swede, just having fun in en85..could'nt handle another speed 1 but kudos for your commitment..anyway happy new year and next time i will send this as a PM so i don't clutter threads..anyway PnP aside ( and he went to so much effort , bless him) TS are still going to easily win this server.

DeletedUser48572

tmax more like a Child... the kid even sent me a pm telling me to shut up because he didn't like what I had to say...

This...prove it .... I never sent no such PM...

You are a liar....and a has-been....i wouldn't message you....you are not important.

DeletedUser48572

The tmax style of play is detrimental to team dynamics and I suppose it takes a tolerant alliance to allow it. Founding cities in the enemy core and then taunting them will eventually get a response..... thus forcing his alliance mates to defend him. Yes, tmax got some good dbp the other day but there was no defense left to support the other Black Dawn cities we decided to go after once seeing the support he received.

Most of that defense was mine...therefore my rank in dbp..

again.....that weekend........i think i got support from 3 players..and i didn't even post till after CS was launched by Deadoralive...and when Balrog started launching..i sent all defense back.

...i had all cities under revolt and only posted one city...and when support got there i sent it back..i had 21 attacks landing within 42 seconds.........i got 8k dbp from it...now i have 8 cities and about another 3-5 slots...detrimental...

detrimental to my enemies.

It's too late to stop me...i have too many cities now...this isn't sinope.....it's about to get real for anyone about to fight me...so back up off me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

Leo...you truly are a character.

You speak of character yet you post PM's on externals.

You speak of bp yet you barely have any.

You speak of running away yet i'm still in here.....

Hope you brought lotion...because you're going to need it.

DeletedUser23413

8 cities? What a joke, build them up and we will take when it is built :D

DeletedUser48572

Has Been? Who are you calling a has been?

Someone pretending like i messaged him.

Added: last time i talked to you ....was in en33...and you were running away from EN/IGB/TGB/Skiis etc etc..saying you were going to join Erik ......and you backstabbed Zimm me and everyone else...etc etc ..just because the server ganged up on us...and instead of fighting you ran to Erik...you are pathetic.

I have never messaged you since..and never will so back up off me....you are a weak player.

I'm waiting on proof of that supposed PM i sent you.

DeletedUser48572

Someone like me ..you gotta destroy them...before they grow...

once they grow..especially after you have ticked them off...

hope you brought lotion.

DeletedUser41868

I am trying to figure out how this works... in two worlds now - erik gets to make low-grade pNp's to show off how snarky he is in an attempt to get some attaboy's from his array of courtiers.

But... when I make a pNp about erik that is actually funny then he will invariably cry about what a poor sport and generally dishonorable character I am. And his array of courtiers will all cry along with him. Hmmm. I guess that is one of the perks of choosing an infamous person's name as your grepo cognomen.

I will bust out that pNp soon enough though erik... after all, two of my favorite things to do are to beat up your crew and then make fun of you about it.

Glad you are here mate!

DeletedUser48572

I am trying to figure out how this works... in two worlds now - erik gets to make low-grade pNp's to show off how snarky he is in an attempt to get some attaboy's from his array of courtiers.

But... when I make a pNp about erik that is actually funny then he will invariably cry about what a poor sport and generally dishonorable character I am. And his array of courtiers will all cry along with him. Hmmm. I guess that is one of the perks of choosing an infamous person's name as your grepo cognomen.

I will bust out that pNp soon enough though erik... after all, two of my favorite things to do are to beat up your crew and then make fun of you about it.

Glad you are here mate!

As a innocent bystander....i will say that you do nothing of what you say that you enjoy. You must have a joyless gaming life.

DeletedUser48572

Still waiting on that message from Destroxxi ..the liar that says i called him whatever he is claiming i called him.

Things got too real for LEOLIS

http://prntscr.com/9li849

The scared little girl blocked me.

Added :

Straight up "Shook Ones"-Mobb Deep

Aint no such thing as half way killers.

DeletedUser22517

Still waiting on that message from Destroxxi ..the liar that says i called him whatever he is claiming i called him.

Added :

Maxi, you can talk to me :D :D :D I don`t block players

DeletedUser41868

As a innocent bystander....i will say that you do nothing of what you say that you enjoy. You must have a joyless gaming life.

Talk is cheap. I bought resources from you. Otherwise you are nobody. At least the principles in this thread are known.

DeletedUser

Talk is cheap. I bought resources from you. Otherwise you are nobody. At least the principles in this thread are known.

Talk is cheap. This is true but...
image.php

... Bass is even cheaper ;)

DeletedUser23413

Added :

You have problem reading? I sent you the answer that applied to all of 132242 PMs you sent me everyday. I have enough fans. You pathetic spammer!