Leonidasarmy - WARNING!

DeletedUser

I received a request to join this alliance:

Leonidasarmy

I have accepted his request and left the following message in the tavern:

I (the mighty MrLeN, who is feared in all of Rho) have received a request to join this alliance. In order to protect you with my might, heroism and extraordinary skill, I have decided to accept this invitation. For..

I..

AM..

Mr..

LEN!

Anyone who attacks any members of this alliance will have me, my iron fist and superior skills of annihilation to deal with!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

DeletedUser4256

With the resources i sent you ......i hope you will craft only the finest weapons for your Army to use to wipe out all who stand before you. This i have no doubt....allready people are thinking of quitting Rho due to the evil breath of your slingers standing before them.

DeletedUser

With the resources i sent you ......i hope you will craft only the finest weapons for your Army to use to wipe out all who stand before you. This i have no doubt....allready people are thinking of quitting Rho due to the evil breath of your slingers standing before them.

Actually, I am using the resources to build a portal, so that I can order some T800 cyborgs..

They don't need boats. They just walk along the floor of the ocean until they reach my enemies island. Then, as they slowly rise out from the deep, onto the shore, they will demand clothes from people..

..kind of like this scene, except the victims will be dressed more medieval and will say things like art, thou and thine a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBK7zCuzS_I

DeletedUser

When I saw you join Rho, I had just started and now I've left. But it's mostly for other reasons, but this discouraged me more to quit Rho.